Pre-World Acherontia Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Tuesday January 9th our next world will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 3
  • Unit speed: 3
  • Trade speed: 3
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 35
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 12 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: Olympus
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: Athena's Cornucopia

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Another Olympus world...are you serious???

There is not ONE person that requested an Olympus world in the currently open 'New World Vote' thread. Do you even care what we all write or give any importance to your customers wishes??? Make it WW with 50+ alliance limit and show that we matter!!!

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch

There is not ONE person that requested an Olympus world in the currently open 'New World Vote' thread. Do you even care what we all write or give any importance to your customers wishes??? Make it WW with 50+ alliance limit and show that we matter!!!

You don’t matter

Darkfyre

Hoplite
Iz kinda truez. Playerzez create the vote threadz, not inno. Iz wazn their idea to vote. They haz nothing to doez with it. They picks whateverz they feelz likes. Like, I'm kinda guessing they're sitting in their offices seeing theze vote threads likes "who asked you peoplez?" When they wants input they doez ask thoughz. They asked when they wanted to makes new gods (Aphrodite an Ares). I memberz that, especially since they chose my Illy'z Aphrodite spell (the Pygmalion passive pop boost), thoughz she called it something else and said it waz posta be cause peoplez waz falling in love more and so hazin more kids than other god'z citiez. True story. Hee heez.

Hey! Is there a spot we can post when looking to form/join alliances and prepare which ocean to select? I have been away for a few years and haven't had the chance to join a world when it first launches with any sort of real prep or coordination.

Venomm

Hipparchus
Despite the reward is good (athena cornucopia), but really there's no fast conquest world for this winter? :oops:
And is this a joke? Alliance limit is 35 and settings is oly instead ww/dom?

Darkfyre

Hoplite
speed 3, limit 35, morale active, + olympus. wowzeez. just looked at that againz. they wants this world to lasts a looooooong timez.

Tommy Shelby

Taxiarch
With these settings, when does the world end?
Depends on 2 factors;
- how long it takes before all the large temples are conquered by the alliances
- how much of a fight there is for olympus which can lead to more than 3 rounds.

Our team played and won en 153 with the exact same settings as this one; large temples were conquered in 2 weeks and we won all the 3 rounds which made the world last from May until October.
But again I also played a world where it lasted 5 rounds and then it takes longer.

@Tommy Shelby ^you seem to have a pretty good handle on this. You planning to play this world? Seems like a few of us are looking for an alliance. Figured you might be part of one that has some room for new folks or perhaps looking to join up with some randoms to quite literally take over the world haha

Zarun-

Strategos

The players are the ones going into Olympus worlds and spending money playing it.

That speaks volumes more to Inno than some posts on forums - in a voting thread that wasn't started by an official representative.

If people would stop playing Olympus worlds and stop spending on them then I can guarantee you Inno would stop releasing them.

Darkfyre

Hoplite
The players are the ones going into Olympus worlds and spending money playing it.

That speaks volumes more to Inno than some posts on forums - in a voting thread that wasn't started by an official representative.

If people would stop playing Olympus worlds and stop spending on them then I can guarantee you Inno would stop releasing them.
well saidz. oh, the unfathomable mystery of basic economics. hee heez.

Tommy Shelby

Taxiarch
To answer all the whiners here; i know enough people who do like olympus worlds including me. It is not because 10 of you shout what the next world settings have to be that that represents what the community want. I don't know if you saw the threat but everyone that posted there wanted something else lmao. Furthermore it is just a game, chill a bit.