Pre-World Bassae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser55951

I hope there will be high speed no morale for advanced players once every ~5 worlds at least. Like 119, 125. Morale still sucks for ppl who just... grow.

+LS, -Myth is welcome
With the change of moral mechanic + not being able to use lmds with the latest changes, I dont see why would moral be an issue even for the best of the best.

Sure, its not something they would enjoy, but is it still really that big of an issue?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
60player Alliance... you should both make one... more good players. Just my two cents.

my team is not dropping, majority if not everyone straight out hate hate ww endgame and morale being active isnt helping anyone who as @Shuri2060 said simply wants to play the game and grow at their more active pace.

good luck and have fun to any and all other teams/premades playing this world.

for those advanced people that want conquest with same or faster speed with different endgame type and morale off will have to wait until march/april if my math is correct, so sit tight, gold trade and relax until then so we can have a proper fight and interesting world :)

kingpg28

Phrourach
nah morale just a excuse for people who know im dropping .. im golding but dont care about it.. filip drop them .. you dont gotta worry about endgame lol

Shuri2060

Strategos
It's a nuisance regardless of CQ/Revolt when you have 50 cities and you can't get rid of annoying 1 city players without asking someone smaller to do it.

Probably less of a problem if you are used to being average size.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
nah morale just a excuse for people who know im dropping .. im golding but dont care about it.. filip drop them .. you dont gotta worry about endgame lol

you said you werent dropping way before i said anything about it lol
and no one would drop just to fight you or anything along those lines, would just be a waste of time or money.

Status
Not open for further replies.