Pre World Calydon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

WOW! Those are the best settings I have seen for a while, not sure if I will be able to join though :(

DeletedUser

recently started playing, but all were slower worlds. Guess I must check this one out as well.

DeletedUser

we need to make the elite alliance in this.. boys join were take the world.

DeletedUser

not part of Koz the Greats original on lambda though you namestealer :p

I came around the time Omicron came about, don't know shizzle about lambda. Namestealer? :eek: What direction you heading at?

Who told you then, me or the lead community manager? Cos we were the only ones involved in the discussion ;)

Mods! But those settings were meant to be out for Baris.

DeletedUser

Have decided to only go if the core Krypteia players from Tau goes. Already playing speed 3, don't want another.

DeletedUser22650

is this a warrior server? i thought chiron was a myth rather than a city....not that i know much lol

Richard

Strategos
We ask opinions, but ultimately, its down to Innogames.

BTW, Surprise! The world is ACTUALLY called Calydon.

Sorry (blush)

DeletedUser22650

dont worry i love you still for announcing the settings, i dont care about the name ....anything better than rethynymynymnosososs

DeletedUser

Shame it was not a Revolt world system,

everything else in the settings is perfect, just make a last minute change to the system ;) lol ~bungs a bribe in your top pocket~ :p

DeletedUser31386

This is definitely one of the best worlds for a long time. I want to join but am playing on other worlds too. I think I will stop playing them because they are all speed 1 worlds.

DeletedUser

I definitely want to join this, best settings i've seen yet.

DeletedUser20684

Looking forward to this world settings seem great gonna be fun

DeletedUser

What direction y'all headin'?

EDIT: New HW coming out soon :eek: Can you PLEASE for once launch it on a weekend :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh finally 3 speed :D
but why conquest :(
Revolt is better for me.

DeletedUser

There have been 2 Revolt worlds with these settings already, except for the morale. Its time conquest got it's due to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.