Pre World Calydon Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

:eek: Totally awesome settings, i would turn gay for you Shan :L (Jks :p )

Milos21

Phrourach
If I join, that will be cause of Dux, he is one of the best men ingame. PnPs are a must.
for some unknown reason, O54 is always the most interesting one. i think 90% of people are right handed so they go right and top. Most prosperous njubs are in NE

DeletedUser

like me :p, I went NE delphi and i have plenty of sucess.

I am joining this, brining my buddies too.

DeletedUser2663

Ha, from the looks of players joining i am happy me and my lot are going on the rim. Going to be epic world it looks like it.

Milos21

Phrourach
mate, its not fun to start from a rim, even on speed 3. You dont want to get into core in 3 months and to learn that all best attackers are already left.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
That is true but if you want a challenge then intentionally giving other alliances a headstart is about as much of a challenge as you can get

DeletedUser20415

damn speed 3.
What does it mean:
"Conquest system:
Conquer"

Is it Conquest or revolt?
Other than speed 3, settings are great. We will have to wait a bit for the similar speed 2 server.

I hear you for that one !! ... speed 2 should be adopted

DeletedUser2663

That is true but if you want a challenge then intentionally giving other alliances a headstart is about as much of a challenge as you can get

Bingo BT. If i go into the core, ill either end up rimmed or apart of the best alliance around and i have done that on Zeta, Gythium, Belle and lambda. However the only time i have been in a rim alliance it took months of work to get rank 1. + i will not be going with an elite team of players behind me and real life will not allow me to give up my life for the game so rim is the sensible choice in terms of longevity.

Status
Not open for further replies.