Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Next Tuesday, March 19th, our newest world will be opened for battle. Feel free to discuss the new world here in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 5
  • Unit speed: 5
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 30
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 6 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 8 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: The Golden Fleece

ShadowHunter98

Taxiarch
Next Tuesday, March 19th, our newest world will be opened for battle. Feel free to discuss the new world here in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 5
  • Unit speed: 5
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 5 Days
  • Alliance limit: 30
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 6 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 8 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: Domination
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: The Golden Fleece
Finally made it here early to see the details

Malbeck.

Hoplite
Fast world appeals to me, maybe I can play in this world!

I hadn't played SINCE JANUARY 2023 and returned this year, but the settings of the world I played in were TERRIBLE, so I quickly gave up.

I also realize that I'll have to create a new nickname, since some funny guys have been using my nickname.

Tomander

Hekatontarch
These settings are insane. Nothing but heavy golder veterans world. If you're honest/old time/non-golder/newbie grepo enthusiast with shallow pockets, avoid this server like a plague.

These guys are going to beat each other up to a pulp. Maybe best to jump in mid-point. When a quarter have left due to city losses- due to sleeping in while being conquered, 2nd quarter due to RL issues despite pumping in a fair gold amount, and 3rd due to too much pressure with constant freaking attacks.

On the other hand, play this one to GOLD! Huge amounts of gold are certain in such golder-friendly settings. Golder-vets gonna be buying res like madmen, lol!

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Thats just incorrect, higher speed benefits f2p players, you pretty much dont have to gold at all on speed 6
Just about how active you are, most guys who are big spenders play slow revolt worlds as they work half of the day :)

BadMutzzy

Hekatontarch
These settings are insane. Nothing but heavy golder veterans world. If you're honest/old time/non-golder/newbie grepo enthusiast with shallow pockets, avoid this server like a plague.

These guys are going to beat each other up to a pulp. Maybe best to jump in mid-point. When a quarter have left due to city losses- due to sleeping in while being conquered, 2nd quarter due to RL issues despite pumping in a fair gold amount, and 3rd due to too much pressure with constant freaking attacks.

On the other hand, play this one to GOLD! Huge amounts of gold are certain in such golder-friendly settings. Golder-vets gonna be buying res like madmen, lol!
You really have no clue what you're talking about.

Uhh I don't know about that Reimu, most of the guys I've seen that will not hesitate to drop a couple thousand on a high-speed world right out of the gate are in tech and they work from home. If you message them on Discord or Skype they will always respond within 60-90 seconds, no way those guys are working a normal 9-5.

I do agree with your logic though, the ones who will win this world will be the lucky few who can afford to bribe the mods more than anyone else.

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
Where do you think golding a nuke has the biggest impact, the speed 2 server where a nuke takes 4 days to build or speed 5 server where a nukes takes less than 24h to build as f2p?

xlkq

Peltast
Hello, a few friends and I are going from another server (cz) to play here.. would anyone be interested in joining us?