Pre-World Chryseon Discussion Thread

en158 with exact same settings just revolt has 9200 dom eligible cities...
123 cities pr. player on average for 40%
Well atleast you are loyal Hike.

Bad judgement on the other hand is not cool. VS i hope you decide to drop in this conquest world and show your TRUE skills at this game of grepo. Still waiting for an answer from you Sir.

Let the fun begin ;)

DP

jack9r9

Hipparchus
and alliance limit 30, again lol really crazy for dom
I'd typically agree but in most allies its the top 30 (sometimes top 20) people with 95% of the cities, I honestly like the lower caps better tbh. But yeah can def make it difficult in dom. Too many dom world just end in a month or two tho and the winning ally gets 55% dom.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
Once again I bring shame upon you my dear:( What can I say?

I used to enjoy fighting someone I don't like as victories became easy and boring. I have no history here, no old enemies, the only one I don't like is jameslongst but he's just a joke and not worth my time:)

Matt51

Peltast
Got inspired to check out this game after a several-year hiatus. Is it even worth my time to join this late, or is it better worth holding my annual bonus for another few weeks for the Late April / Early May server?

tiktakmacac

Hoplite
Got inspired to check out this game after a several-year hiatus. Is it even worth my time to join this late, or is it better worth holding my annual bonus for another few weeks for the Late April / Early May server?
what late april? they will announce it tomorrow and will be on tuesday