Pre-World Dimale [EN87] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser31385

Oh cry me a river , lol. I tried to talk talk TSF into going after you even sooner, but he had a soft spot for you .. or something. Then he up and left. This world's setting should be very interesting, and if I weren't playing the US server I'd be tempted to give it a try. Would prefer a somewhat smaller alliance cap, but 130 not tooooooo bad.

The leaders in doomsday betrayed their alliance. Cowards is what they will forever be known as. You try facing the #1 alliance alone and live. I would like to see you try that and then you will know how it was for me.

DeletedUser46838

I'll be more than likely testing this world out, i'm rather active on externals so i wouldn't mind doing a newspaper type thing and follow the previous newspapers in carphi and bhyrtos?

The leaders in doomsday betrayed their alliance. Cowards is what they will forever be known as. You try facing the #1 alliance alone and live. I would like to see you try that and then you will know how it was for me.

Can't you see that Hassan was having some fun? :D

Hope you make newspapers on other worlds, figtree!

DeletedUser

Oh cry me a river , lol. I tried to talk talk TSF into going after you even sooner, but he had a soft spot for you .. or something. Then he up and left. This world's setting should be very interesting, and if I weren't playing the US server I'd be tempted to give it a try. Would prefer a somewhat smaller alliance cap, but 130 not tooooooo bad.

I think by now we all know alliance cap doesn't matter unfortunately.

DeletedUser

I think by now we all know alliance cap doesn't matter unfortunately.

I think a 130 cap may be perfect; many prefer having a smaller alliance count, i like that idea, i like having a smaller bunch of people, but it leads to 2-3 sister alliances which just clogs up the top 12 and is kind of annoying. But with a cap of 130 its not as big as 200 and hopefully people won't feel the need to have two alliances. Hopefully.

DeletedUser20415

its like the perfect settings, then you kill it using moral

DeletedUser30850

Looking forward to see who will be joining the world, gonna be on there straight away, see you guys there aha

DeletedUser50935

I think a 130 cap may be perfect; many prefer having a smaller alliance count, i like that idea, i like having a smaller bunch of people, but it leads to 2-3 sister alliances which just clogs up the top 12 and is kind of annoying. But with a cap of 130 its not as big as 200 and hopefully people won't feel the need to have two alliances. Hopefully.

I can say for definite my premade will have only one branch... And will NOT be mass pacting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well jamez we'll see what happens, i have no plans to join any specific alliance at this moment in time, but will definitely be going for that top 10.

JungleBear

Phrourach
naji you hit the nail on the head, loved the speed, loved the alliance cap then they popped in morale that no experienced player likes. i prefer revolt but will play conquest but with morale no chance im off back to my heartstone :)

DeletedUser

Morning guys, I'm a player from the german Server of Grepolis, have been playing there since DE1. Since most new worlds in Germany are absolutely rubbish when it comes to settings I'm looking to play on this world here. I dont really know the players on here, but if anyoen is interested in an active player with experience please private message me about details regarding starting time etc.

DeletedUser29066

Morning guys, I'm a player from the german Server of Grepolis, have been playing there since DE1. Since most new worlds in Germany are absolutely rubbish when it comes to settings I'm looking to play on this world here. I dont really know the players on here, but if anyoen is interested in an active player with experience please private message me about details regarding starting time etc.

Welcome to the EN servers. Since Inno is a German based company one would think our German brethren would have an advantage in getting the settings they want. Can't you just start an Occupy Inno movement and set up camp at their corporate HQ?

DeletedUser

Welcome to the EN servers. Since Inno is a German based company one would think our German brethren would have an advantage in getting the settings they want. Can't you just start an Occupy Inno movement and set up camp at their corporate HQ?

I am not quite sure if we would manage to get enough players that are up for that. The idea is good though I'll talk to my german friends

DeletedUser51283

World

For this world I hope alot of players join. More fun that way. Also what are the effects of moral?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser46838

Guys join this world! You might get interviewed!(By D&B)

DeletedUser

Personally I prefer a world of Speed 1 or 2. 3 is a toleration. 4, however, I have not yet played on due to usual disinterest, though I have been longing for a new world for quiet some time. So this should be an interesting... Experiment? *shrugs* We shall see :D
Good luck out there, in any case

DeletedUser

Rock you wanna do me a Sig? In return i'll do all the newspapers? ;)

DeletedUser

Personally I prefer a world of Speed 1 or 2. 3 is a toleration. 4, however, I have not yet played on due to usual disinterest, though I have been longing for a new world for quiet some time. So this should be an interesting... Experiment? *shrugs* We shall see :D
Good luck out there, in any case

You'll be surprised how fun a speed 4 can be, constant conflict unlike speed 1's or 2's where you have to rebuild for like a week or more before you can attack, in a speed 4 you can go from empty to full in a matter of days. Fun is never far away!

Status
Not open for further replies.