Pre-World Dimale [EN87] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser50833

What am I Missing..?

I dont understand why people fret about no morale world .
I am tired of people saying how they fight only their equivalent and then dont join a Morale world.

In Morale world
Simmers get punished - build big cities but do nothing in fight (so they always have low morale during fight)
Proper players can fight their equally strong counter part rather than bullying every small player in backyard.

Somebody let me know what i am missing here.

DeletedUser24285

This is going to be a world that you need to join early - because the Halloween event will have 6-7 days to run. Those who join late will be facing manti-nukes stored by the deep pocketed early joiners and morale is unlikely to protect you from a 72 Manti Nuke.

Innogames know this well - players will have to develop their farms in mega-quick time to hold their nukes - this means this will be a "hey big spender" start to this world - stack up on your gold now - you are going to need it!!

JungleBear

Phrourach
your missing the point of how powerfull a small player can be... try to remove one that pops on your island when the enemy stacks there "little player" , it is almost impossible with morale. small sim players become pawns that can cause real pain to your organizations and plans. lucks bad enough ( sometimes ) but add on to that that your troops are only fighting at 30%....and these pawns become very powerfull

when you spend hours farming and building, looking at your reports eventually wears you down.....

hi font, long time no speak mate

Last edited:

DeletedUser24285

Revolt vs Conquest:-

Well, I have been more successful in revolt worlds but the real skill shows up in conquest where you can run a totally offensive front-line in the knowledge that you have the skill to snipe/backsnipe any CS attacks on you. You may be called upon to react 24/7 but Conquest is by far the most skillful of the two formats.

But Bowz - I have the deepest respect for you - you are to my mind the greatest def coordinator in Grepoland and as we all know it is usually the DEF that clears the way for Off victory

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser51283

As long as I don't get knocked out soon. For me the start of worlds is tough.

DeletedUser

The only bad thing about the settings in this world is morale being active, other than that the settings sound nice.

DeletedUser46838

The only bad thing about the settings in this world is morale being active, other than that the settings sound nice.

The other bad thing is that I won't be here. You know what THAT means...

DeletedUser30111

Been looking for a world to get back into things. Just gotta remember how to play conquest.

DeletedUser34914

Will this world open at a certain time or just anytime does anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.