Pre-World Emporion [EN88] Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattycoolBCFC

Can anyone explain to me the reasons as to why speed 1 is attractive? I'd love to know, because I've never played one and I don't know why I haven't. I never know what to think of speed 1 worlds.

Chosen Gods

Phrourach
Can anyone explain to me the reasons as to why speed 1 is attractive? I'd love to know, because I've never played one and I don't know why I haven't. I never know what to think of speed 1 worlds.
Dont get me wrong, I love speed 4 worlds, butttttt I dont have the time to sacrifice to play it mid game on. I dont want to join a fast world just to quit in a month or so when it takes up too much time. That's why I wanna try out a speed one world.

mattycoolBCFC

Dont get me wrong, I love speed 4 worlds, butttttt I dont have the time to sacrifice to play it mid game on. I dont want to join a fast world just to quit in a month or so when it takes up too much time. That's why I wanna try out a speed one world.
I'm the same, I'm currently on a speed 2 world and eventually it could take a lot of time up. I might try a speed 1 world out and learn the tactics at speed 1, and see what I prefer. I'm a student. I don't have the time to sit at a computer all day unfortunately.

Chosen Gods

Phrourach
I'm the same, I'm currently on a speed 2 world and eventually it could take a lot of time up. I might try a speed 1 world out and learn the tactics at speed 1, and see what I prefer. I'm a student. I don't have the time to sit at a computer all day unfortunately.
Indeed, havnt reused it in a year, but hopefully they made the mobile app better so we dont have to be on the computer all day.

mattycoolBCFC

I've got the app and it seems fine I couldn't solely play on the app though. I'm on a 4s though, maybe a tablet would be a lot lot better.

I might try it out. I'm not too sure.

Chosen Gods

Phrourach
Yah not soley, but you know....while you are in a boring lecture or something :p Work even lol get alittle farming in. I just remember it wasnt that great....but that was year or two ago. I have a tablet now, thats a good idea to get it on there lol.

mattycoolBCFC

Yeah it's better than before, although I mostly use it to know when I'm being attacked if I'm busy

Status
Not open for further replies.