revolt
no morale

DeletedUser37948

ideal settings:
speed 2/2
ally cap 100
revolt
no morale

I think 50% of grepo players would agree its the most fun speeds and settings everything straight down the middle not to big not to small not to fast not to slow very inclusive.
and I think 80% of people love no morale

conquest and revolt is 50/50 just an individuals preference

still hope its revlot

DeletedUser42621

those are the settings i would like
these are the settings i think it will be
Speed-2/2
ally cap-250
revolt

DeletedUser

yay!!!!!! New world <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

thanks perfect settings now im going to be like a kid at Christmas until Friday lol sad but true

DeletedUser

Well most of you got what you wanted!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks inno but you still couldn't roll with the 25 cap for Christmas time happiness tinged with sadness :p

DeletedUser29066

Nothing good can come from a world that opens on Friday the 13th ...... only evil ... muhahahaha:eek:

Zarun-

Strategos
I had a couple people that were flat-out insisting the next world would be Conquest. I'm glad to see they were wrong!

Really looking forward to this. Perfect settings imo.

Edit: Curious how Tyche's wheel will work though - or if it will be included. If it is, we gonna be able to spin the last 14 days worth? That'll make for a quick start of things. At least the rewards are scaled this time - cauldron was a bit ridiculous haha.

Edit2: OK, by looking at my inactive town on Byllis it seems that you can spin for past days if you haven't yet but no free spin. You'll have to pay 50g for first spin, then 100g for 2nd, etc.

Gonna be some people burning up gold on that.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

This world looks good to me ! had some time of came back and boom perfect settings.

Any premaids in the making ??

'i always end up in the noob ocean 'First attack will be sword and birs at me -_- lol'

DeletedUser37640

Zero Points premade is it. Debating on joining or waiting for the next one. Holidays.

DeletedUser

Zero Points premade is it. Debating on joining or waiting for the next one. Holidays.

Had a look round after i posted thanks :) sent a message.

I love these settings and got back into the game hard with all the time of over xmas as well this could be fun.

The net world will be something awful speed 1 unit 1 alliance 250 morale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.