Pre-World Eubea Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser37948

This world will be fun and people do tend to have a bit more free time over the holls also there should be a lot of new players find grepo at this time of year.

all told should produce an interesting server especialy with no morale

DeletedUser15581

This world will be fun and people do tend to have a bit more free time over the holls also there should be a lot of new players find grepo at this time of year.

all told should produce an interesting server especialy with no morale

good luck bud... my best wishes with you. :)

DeletedUser25234

Anyone have a rough idea of when this world will start tomorrow?

DeletedUser

This is what so many have been waiting for, for so long... this world is gonna be awesome.

DeletedUser25234

Thanks Dez.. Last few I have been in seemed to surface at around 11-12am GMT+1

DeletedUser26926

This world seems nice and open. I hope to bring a premade to this world. I will be trying to gather up some old friends to run the alliance. will make a profile in the premade's section. if anyone with experience wants to lead the alliance with me.

good luck to everyone on the battlefield
Jdc

DeletedUser

holaaa que tal? dónde en espana? estuve en barcelona el ultimo ano, estudiando allí.

haha just wanted to say some spanish

Im from Canary Island. Sorry for my english but google translation is worst than me XD.

DeletedUser41872

have been waiting whole day long and I know some others too... And yet 13 December 2013 has gone for 12 hours and more based on UTC+2 yet no sign of opening doors for this world?

I might suggest the mods are being a little nicer to let the players know what the hell is going on.. in return to make us wait whole day feeling stupid.

DeletedUser32355

have been waiting whole day long and I know some others too... And yet 13 December 2013 has gone for 12 hours and more based on UTC+2 yet no sign of opening doors for this world?

I might suggest the mods are being a little nicer to let the players know what the hell is going on.. in return to make us wait whole day feeling stupid.

You should read before you post.
[Worlds open] Usually between 12:00 and 16:00 but they won't say when.
There will be an announcement as soon as it opens.

DeletedUser5819

I might suggest instead of feeling stupid or having a go at the mods, you ask, as others have. You could even just read up a couple of posts and see the answers.

Alternatively you could look in the announcements section yourself and easily see what time worlds usually open.

Status
Not open for further replies.