Pre World Gela Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30092

I will definitely be there after a while of inactivity thanks to school.

DeletedUser

speed 2, unit speed 2/3, conquest.. no morale.. the best best of all.. revolt just makes things easier ,for noobies :p

DeletedUser

make a world like Xi.

speed 2
unit speed. 3
Conquest
morale inactive
alliance limit 180
beginners protection 4days

That would be perfect

DeletedUser

Well, we might not like the settings but thanks for releasing earlier than usual to allow any premades to be finalised ('big up' for that).

Am sure the 3/3 or something even more novel will come soon, we'll wait.

~commences finger tapping~ :p

DeletedUser

oh finally a world like Xi i got what i asked for :)

Get the party rocking.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someday, pls consider a
spd 3
unit 3
revolt
morale inactive world

Would be nice to have a speed 3 before all the holidays start.

DeletedUser

There is alot of people complaining about the settings, I actually quite like them. Except for the morale turned on and large alliance cap I could do without those. Anyway with that said was gonna play edessea for a bit,but gonna play this world now instead, conquest is just so much better than revolt.

DeletedUser

Yea you totally should!

I would join just to be one of your inactive members

DeletedUser20415

I want a speed 2 world with conquest and unit speed 2. I have been ages since the last time we got a word with speed 2 and conquest. com on !

DeletedUser

I like it. I started on a speed 3, which seemed a little too fast for my taste. Then I went to speed 1 and this is just too slow. Speed 2: I'm hoping it's juuuuuuuust right :)

DeletedUser

Leahkim I have played speed 1 and 3 and I think speed 2 is just perfect. Not the turtle pace of speed 1 and not the crack/cocaine pace of speed 3.

Haha maybe nod although I don't really feel like leading any alliances anymore. Don't have the time for that. I do have holiday coming up soon though so should have time to play then as long as I dont have to be a leader lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.