Pre-World Hermonassa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Yes now I can join early instead of over a day late!

DeletedUser32498

So anyone have guesses on what the world settings will be?

DeletedUser

speed 1, unit speed 2, revolt, morale. Alliance cap 99.

Bets? I'll only come there if it's speed 2 or above. Might quit other worlds if its a speed 3.

DeletedUser32498

I know for sure it's probably either a speed 1 or speed 3 cause last 2 worlds were both speed 2.

DeletedUser

Well let's hope it's a speed 3 so we get Greygnarl exclusively!

DeletedUser

Well let's hope it's a speed 3 so we get Greygnarl exclusively!
:p Thank you, thank you

If its a speed 2, i'd still join, just not be as active. I always go NW because. So if it is speed 2/3, go NW and join The Undertaking. Didn't do much recruiting as a premade and so i'll have to make up for it

DeletedUser32498

I think I'll found an alliance this time. Maybe South West direction. Any other alliance occupying those oceans will be fair target. And if I'm so fortunate maybe I'll march up the NW direction.

DeletedUser

:p Thank you, thank you

If its a speed 2, i'd still join, just not be as active. I always go NW because. So if it is speed 2/3, go NW and join The Undertaking. Didn't do much recruiting as a premade and so i'll have to make up for it

Yeah sure I'd love that! Joining as soon as the world opens (or close after)? If it's speed 1 I'll probably pass too

DeletedUser

I think I'll found an alliance this time. Maybe South West direction. Any other alliance occupying those oceans will be fair target. And if I'm so fortunate maybe I'll march up the NW direction.
Would be fun to fight :)

DeletedUser44027

Personally hoping for the miracle of a speed 2 conquest. Not going to happen, but a man can dream.

DeletedUser44027

That's the point :D

I'm in a conquest premade though, and we didn't join it.

DeletedUser44426

I think I might join the wworld if the settings are good. Any of you guys plan on making an alliance there?

DeletedUser44027

Kadjayuni and naji have premades for a conquest world, I believe. This is most likely going to be revolt, so we may be free of premades.

DeletedUser

WAIT. 400 Alliance Cap? Oooooh... this might be worth joining just for the MRA killing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.