Pre-World Hermonassa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

These alliance caps are just too ridiculous...seriously? What alliance would actually REACH 500? Someone please explain to me...I mean in the .us worlds...the alliance limit was at most 100 ( I mean the worlds tha are coming out recently...and ( usually .us is around 50-90 member alliance cap)) and I know there will be a lot of players( especially inexperienced) and the alliance cap is just wait too big...I'd say for the next world, the alliance cap should be < 120... Anyone agreeing?

DeletedUser20415

you will be amazed what some people do during World Wonder ;)

DeletedUser44426

These alliance caps are just too ridiculous...seriously? What alliance would actually REACH 500? Someone please explain to me...I mean in the .us worlds...the alliance limit was at most 100 ( I mean the worlds tha are coming out recently...and ( usually .us is around 50-90 member alliance cap)) and I know there will be a lot of players( especially inexperienced) and the alliance cap is just wait too big...I'd say for the next world, the alliance cap should be < 120... Anyone agreeing?

EN is older than US by a landslide. INNO knows what to put in. Its sort of like a cycle. A couple hundred here, and few hundreds there. But most of the time the alliance limit is pretty fair. The 500 limit was made long ago, in avery slow world.

DeletedUser11965

if you are talking about a 500 limit, obviously you never play Alpha before. I was in Hogs, which had around 5,000 players? <----or was it 2,000; excuse my poor brain

DeletedUser

if you are talking about a 500 limit, obviously you never play Alpha before. I was in Hogs, which had around 5,000 players? <----or was it 2,000; excuse my poor brain

You were in hogs? Me was in TW there...what was your name there?

DeletedUser

I was at first curious of how to work things out, but after the first month I picked up the skills, got into TW, and then ended happily with them.

DeletedUser11965

I was at first curious of how to work things out, but after the first month I picked up the skills, got into TW, and then ended happily with them.

i quit and went to Kappa lol, with a few stops in Gamma

DeletedUser

Ha, I did play tribal wars for awhile....it's what gave me my small experience for playing Grepolis.

DeletedUser15581

Alliance cap 400 ! ROFL !

This is going to be so much fun.... even noobs like me will find a place in rank 1 alliance then?

Status
Not open for further replies.