Pre-World Hermonassa Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser44027

Mhm, I don't see the reason for the huge cap. I was personally hoping for a cap of 25... :(

DeletedUser

Mhm, I don't see the reason for the huge cap. I was personally hoping for a cap of 25... :(

Now that i'd of liked, but the mra's are looking amazing for this world
Might have to join for that :p

DeletedUser30490

mother of alliance caps :O
is the devs joking lol

DeletedUser44027

I hear they get caps like this on Spanish servers all the time. Largest cap I've ever played on was 250

DeletedUser32498

Oh my god i left grepo for 2 months and now they have worlds capped at 400? Damn MRA's are gonna have a foothold here. If I found an alliance it's a cap of 100 tops for me.

DeletedUser

Oh my god i left grepo for 2 months and now they have worlds capped at 400? Damn MRA's are gonna have a foothold here. If I found an alliance it's a cap of 100 tops for me.

Same here, but it'll be fun disintegrating them :D

DeletedUser32498

I donno i think I might create an alternate account and just disband the MRA's 007 style. We'll see how many I can disband.

DeletedUser44027

He only problem is it'll be hard to read the leaderboards correctly when every MRA has 4 times the players of a good alliance.

DeletedUser19042

Daaammmn that Alliance limit.

Expect some MRA's buddy!!!

DeletedUser

Right, Time to create the biggest M.R.A possible :D 400 members in a day? Easy ;)

DeletedUser44027

I think the servers will be crashing at the end of BP, so many targets to attack...

DeletedUser44027

Well, hate to burst the bubble, but... This just means more people per alliance, not more n00bs in general... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.