Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30636

wow good timing, that's what I came here for :p love settings. Anyone interested in teaming up let me know :)

DeletedUser54537

Speed 2
Unit Speed 3
Revolt
Morale Inactive
Alliance Limit 100
BP 5 days

would be perfect

Settings

World Speed: 4

Unit Speed: 2

Revolt

Morale: Inactive

BP: 3 days

Alliance Limit: 35

good enough

shrefty, im interested

DeletedUser53868

Great settings!
The cap is kinda small for me, but speed 4/2, no morale and revolt? You can build fast but you dont need to be here 24/7 to defend, cool.

Can't complain, good job Inno

DeletedUser47369

Im gonna play this world and create an alliance. Anybody I know playing this world?

DeletedUser21560

Settings look yummy. Timing is perfect

Wonder if This Noob is going to be able to stay away :p

If your teamless and have alot of time on your hands / know what your doing. Hit me up ;)

DeletedUser48257

Good luck to you all ! Hope to see you in the battlefield with the premade i joined :p , new account though obvs.

DeletedUser30636

Join my premade Slyce. we're nice and I can bake some goodies if that's what it takes. I know baudy wants some ;)

DeletedUser54198

Another Revolt world. What absolute garbage

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser54198

Nah only two, besides why don't you give revolt a go or just join the new conquest world?

My mistake 2. New cq world is too slow and revolt is boring and mind numbing no skill at all

DeletedUser54537

My mistake 2. New cq world is too slow and revolt is boring and mind numbing no skill at all

actually there is skill involved, just maybe none that you notice, Revolt worlds are where professional snipers thrive

Status
Not open for further replies.