Pre-World Pagasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser53868

Settings look yummy. Timing is perfect

Wonder if This Noob is going to be able to stay away :p

If your teamless and have alot of time on your hands / know what your doing. Hit me up ;)

If you wanna join, talk to me, I can get you in a team ;)

Cheers, go Noobs, mumbai sucks

DeletedUser41523

I'll build a city for someone. Planning to gold trade this world. If ya want a free city feel free to PM.

DeletedUser53868

It seems that it will be a interesting world.

The settings are awesome, loads of premades getting formed it seems, and with a BP of only 3 days, we'll have wars as soon as it opens.

We can't let Pagasae die after it opens
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser54530

Hit me up if you're going to be in a good alliance ;) Im looking forward to this

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Closer to the day the world opens. When I open the world forums too early people just spam it or try to be the first to make a top 12 thread when there isn't anyone in the world yet.

DeletedUser54537

The good old days when we were looking at the auto-updating maps looking at the mods having fun while we waited for the world to open :rolleyes::D

DeletedUser30636

yea I miss that lol
Closer to the day the world opens. When I open the world forums too early people just spam it or try to be the first to make a top 12 thread when there isn't anyone in the world yet.

can you at least add the forum, add the auto updating maps and just lock it until the world opens? ya know so we can see the maps but cant create threads or comments

DeletedUser32254

So players,, what are the chances that we could play a world without having huge pacts?

35 cap and no more than 2 pacts would be a fun world. Old school grepo.

TheLastCrusader

Phrourach
So players,, what are the chances that we could play a world without having huge pacts?

35 cap and no more than 2 pacts would be a fun world. Old school grepo.
i already do that ;) just gets hard when your swamped with a 5 acad alliance attacking you.If everybody did it though i think its possible but i cant speak for everybody

DeletedUser32254

i already do that ;) just gets hard when your swamped with a 5 acad alliance attacking you.If everybody did it though i think its possible but i cant speak for everybody

I would just like to see some good fighting. Recently played a world that for all intents had only 3 alliances. Hundreds of players to a side I did not know 8/10ths of the players on my own team. LOL

I don't find that to be very fun. Good for crown chasing I suppose but IMO it gets old quickly.

Who will take a pledge to severely limit pacts and make this a world destined for legend?
Is there honor left in grepo? Any love left for clean play and not just crown chasing?

DeletedUser30636

I would just like to see some good fighting. Recently played a world that for all intents had only 3 alliances. Hundreds of players to a side I did not know 8/10ths of the players on my own team. LOL

I don't find that to be very fun. Good for crown chasing I suppose but IMO it gets old quickly.

Who will take a pledge to severely limit pacts and make this a world destined for legend?
Is there honor left in grepo? Any love left for clean play and not just crown chasing?
yea pacts are boring. WW is boring. If ya get there ya get there. But the fun part is the fighting beforehand

DeletedUser32254

yea pacts are boring. WW is boring. If ya get there ya get there. But the fun part is the fighting beforehand

Agreed. I mean, there is nothing wrong with a pact but when the number of allied players reach into multiple hundreds and half or better of your team is not near a battle front....

Let's pledge to make this world different and see if we can't get back to what we loved about grepo.

Status
Not open for further replies.