Pre-World Rhammus Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Alliance Idea?

I am going to be joining en80 and was looking to join a small alliance consisting of less than 30 members. The members of this alliance would need to be experienced, active, and have an aggressive playing style. I believe that smaller alliances work together and communicate much more efficiently. It is also more fun in my opinion. If anyone has any ideas about who to join, or if you would like to put something together, just message me.

Eirenaios

DeletedUser47514

No ultra-fancy logos...

Just team-work, communication and results...Looking for "like-minded" players. Not an MRA...

blackbriar_logo.jpg

http://forum.en.grepolis.com/showthread.php?53692-Black-Briar-World-80-Pre-Made

Brief Description of Alliance:
-"Like-minded" Players
-Well Managed
-Leaders with Clear Direction
-No Hidden Tabs
-No Council
-Forum Rights for Everyone
-Treated as an Adult
-Effective Communication via Skype Group Chat (or in Forums)
-Informative and Supportive

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Brief Description of Alliance:
-"Like-minded" Players
-Well Managed
-Leaders with Clear Direction
-No Hidden Tabs
-No Council
-Forum Rights for Everyone
-Treated as an Adult
-Effective Communication via Skype Group Chat (or in Forums)
-Informative and Supportive

Forum rights and no hidden tabs? that sounds like a spies dream alliance. The sentiment is nice but I will be curious if it actually works. Good luck to you and your alliance. You may also want to make a thread in the Premades

DeletedUser47514

Forum rights and no hidden tabs? that sounds like a spies dream alliance. The sentiment is nice but I will be curious if it actually works. Good luck to you and your alliance. You may also want to make a thread in the Premades

We did. The link is near the image. We are looking at some tweaks to the plan...lol.

DeletedUser

Looking for an alliance which is a pre-made group of active experienced players also in the North East part of the map preferably. Hoping to join right when the world comes out.

DeletedUser

Make the next world release date 2 1/2 months from now, just like what you did with Olynthus...PLEASE?!

actually thats not how it works. the world will hit its maximum very quickly because of the new features. that will trigger the release of a new world. i predict en81 to be announced even in august. start maybe 3rd september.

thats my guess.

DeletedUser46838

Not really, since US Naxos has been open and people probably know what the new god does and stuff and besides many of us have been in Hero world before

DeletedUser

Not really, since US Naxos has been open and people probably know what the new god does and stuff and besides many of us have been in Hero world before

its not about knowing the "new" stuff. im sure most people tested it. its about having those features on a new legit speed2 conquest non morale world. thats a big deal. im telling you. this world is gonna get filled up in a record time. people wanna play with the new features on a longterm world. not just checking it out for a few days/weeks.

everyone who played on a hero world before knows that it isnt the same experience. its just lame compared to a legit world. thats the reason why they changed it.

anyway its not bad if they release another world close after en80.
many people will get less active and become ez targets. it will speed up the progression of those serious alliances competing for dominance. will be fun :D

DeletedUser46838

its not about knowing the "new" stuff. im sure most people tested it. its about having those features on a new legit speed2 conquest non morale world. thats a big deal. im telling you. this world is gonna get filled up in a record time. people wanna play with the new features on a longterm world. not just checking it out for a few days/weeks.

everyone who played on a hero world before knows that it isnt the same experience. its just lame compared to a legit world. thats the reason why they changed it.

anyway its not bad if they release another world close after en80.
many people will get less active and become ez targets. it will speed up the progression of those serious alliances competing for dominance. will be fun :D

They also have to let the world develop for a bit....OR ELSE.

DeletedUser43325

Anyone know if thracian is going to be active at server start? May be a deal breaker.

DeletedUser22115

I doubt it will be available until BP ends which will only leave about 4 days of it. But i may be wrong

DeletedUser46416

Looks like it'll be an awesome world! Can't wait... and many thanks to the the newspaper writer doing this world for their efforts.

DeletedUser41523

This world has a chance to be something special. Like as good as the old days were. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.