Pre-World Teos Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'World Teos (en116)' started by Baudin Toolan, May 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baudin Toolan

Baudin Toolan Staff Member

On June 12th the new world will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread. As always this thread will be moved to the new world's forum and closed once it is opened.

World settings:
    • Game speed: 2
    • Unit speed: 3
    • Trade speed: 2
    • Beginners protection: 5 Days
    • Alliance limit: 35
    • Conquer system: Conquest
    • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
    • Morale: Inactive
    • Endgame: Domination
    • Domination speed: Regular

2. nickstar

nickstar Phrourach

Hi! Anyone creating a premade?? Can I join your premade??

3. Femme Fatality

Femme Fatality Hekatontarch

what kind of speed is this? no good. bring out a 4/4

Jalmundr the Bear likes this.
  4. Isolated50

Isolated50 Hipparchus

No morale. Thanks for listening to the community.

5. Mole man 420

Mole man 420 Hipparchus

at least troop movements are 3?

6. XxCharlie199xX

XxCharlie199xX Phrourach

Another 12 hour siege world, sigh.

This this the attempt at a summer world this year?

7. Semajoes.

Semajoes. Banned Banned

Lol, you guys clearly don't want to make any money this summer huh

8. 1saaa

1saaa Phrourach

Why are people so negative? i don't play conquest but from what i have seen no moral servers have been greatly requested.

jooser likes this.
  9. Heres20BuckKillMe

Heres20BuckKillMe Phrourach

Not a speed 2 server lmao

10. Noob Sempai

Noob Sempai Hekatontarch

WE WANTED A SPEED 4

11. bozebert

bozebert Hipparchus

Yeah let's waste a no morale world on a speed 2. Please just do a 3/3, both slow and fast cq players will play a speed 3.

Noob Sempai likes this.
  12. Kal Gordon

Kal Gordon Phrourach

The community will never be happy as a whole about the release of any particular world, because everyone wants different settings. It probably doesn't help that fast-conquest players are probably one of the most vocal groups on the forums in terms of requesting particular world settings.

I do find the complaints about the speed rather amusing, given that conquest have had nicer "competitive" settings over the last two years than revolt players:
    • Revolt has had 1 world released with world speed 4+ in that time, CQ has had 3 of them.
    • Revolt has had no morale inactive released in that time, CQ has had 3 of them.
    In addition, half of the players complaining about a lack of fast conquest worlds will have quit said worlds within a few months of them starting, and will be complaining why another fast conquest world isn't instantly opened for them to join.

Personally, I quite like these settings, although the low alliance cap could make securing the Last Stand percentage a bit of a challenge.

elliseh, il.brutto, jooser and 3 others like this.
  13. Rachel.L

Rachel.L Phrourach

no morale, no speed 1, no one should complain
    agree with kal that the low cap would be easier for ww than dom but work with what you got people

14. Capable

Capable Hipparchus

Any premades going into this please shoot me a message. I want to play this one :)

15. Baudin Toolan

We went with the speed 2 because as was stated above the faster speed conquest servers have a much higher burnout rate. Add in the fact it has no morale and that rate could be higher than normal. Also 12 conquest times are the normal time here on EN there have been very few instances where we went with lower times.

16. Semajoes.

Semajoes. Banned Banned

It is as if they are trolling us with every world release. They come extremely close to giving us what we want and then they just ruin it.

17. Noob Sempai

Noob Sempai Hekatontarch

Unacceptable, a while ago when senate level 25 was not 24h (in speed 1) it were good that speed 2.

Yes we are fast worlds players, we are the most vocal here, because we actually spend a lot of money. No one wants a speed 2 world, it's too slow (it's actually better than speed 1 tho), but if in speed 1 everything takes an eternity, in speed 2 everything takes half eternity.

If it were speed 3 at least we could join, now you denied both fast and slow players. Rest of setting are awesome. We want a fast world, we are fighters [​IMG]

Semajoes. likes this.
  18. The Smilodon Fatalis

The Smilodon Fatalis Polemarch

Well they could have released a 4 speed...ya know if they hadn’t released a 3+ for every conquest world in over a year. So now we have a much needed two.

Guessing were back to fast in August unless Baudin goes hard in the paint here and drops a July 6/6.

Edit: @Baudin Toolan actually most speed 3-4’s have been 8 hours conq timers. 113 is the first 12 hour conq timer on a fast world I’ve played since US Actium. You’re thinking revolt.

19. Baudin Toolan

Yeah that was my bad on the cq times. Either way speed 2 would call for a 12 hour conquest period.

20. jooser

jooser Phrourach

Who exactly? you and???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.