Pre-World Ypsili Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On October 5th our newest world, Ypsili, will be opened for battle. Feel free to discuss the new world here in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 2
  • Unit speed: 2
  • Trade speed: 2
  • Beginners protection: 7 Days
  • Alliance limit: 40
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 12 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 12 Hours
  • Morale: Active
  • Endgame: World Wonders
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: Silver Kantharos

iEagle

Hoplite
so do we think it truly is a crappy setting world or is it half decent? Wanna get back into grepo after a haiatus

*EDIT* Also want to add, what are the chances that the world speed could be changed to 3?:D

Last edited:

Venomm

Hipparchus
I love the fact finally there's ww worlds rather than oly in slow speed, but hope it can be speed 3 and we'll consider drop it for our winter world :cool:

Last edited:

AdrenalaNN

Lochagos
Probably best setting ever has new Czech world, check it out and com and show dominance. Yep fiasco talking to u

Your Moms Hero

Lochagos
I guess the new world open, but I can't get in. I click on the email and it leads to old world. click on other worlds and dont see the new world. anybody outs having that issue

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Due to a bank holiday in Germany earlier this week what would have been the normal release day for the world was moved back to the announced date of the 5th. I imagine the emails for the release were set up far in advance but the world will still open tomorrow during office hours at some point.