Pre-World Zancle Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Kind of want to join.... I was weened on speed 1. Maybe I can dual world with this one and see how it goes. 82 is kind of ticking me off atm

DeletedUser49197

oh come on, not a speed 1 world. Then again, I hate getting conquered...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But wait... I just realized.... if gold users can dominate so handily in 82 how bad will it be for a speed one world?

:rolleyes: I'm on to your games inno

DeletedUser2595

Will u let anyone else in?

Not initially no, we will keep it to only people we have played with or against before. If you're in the same area and show that you could fit in then we will consider new members a few weeks after bp ends.

This world is similar to US Zakros and this will be a VERRRRYYYYY Slow World....(I might have to use this world to stuff my account with gold)

Oropos had similar settings and took just over 1 and a half years to finish (just under 2 to completely close) Doesn't seem too long to me. As mentioned before, it gives us guys who can't be at the PC 24/7 time to live :p

DeletedUser

Is this world open? Playing from my phone for the first few days and the world cannot be selected on the app...

DeletedUser

No. No it is not. That is why you are in the pre-world discussion thread

DeletedUser

ha ha ha !!! way to go INNO -' we'll make a speed 1 , that'll bring the gold in on instant buy' and conquest too.... ARGGGHHH!! i could of taken revolt 1/3 just for the fact that it would bring TS in but urgghh! 200 cap again.. The Crack must be good in Germany..

DeletedUser

This world is said to be opening today though? Does anybody know the GMT launch time?

DeletedUser27128

...they never say the exact time. otherwise hundreds of people would be waiting to jump on, and server might crash even before it starts lol.

DeletedUser47369

...they never say the exact time. otherwise hundreds of people would be waiting to jump on, and server might crash even before it starts lol.

I dont see this being a busy world but waiting to be proved wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.