Project: Forum Improvements

DeletedUser31385

I am suggesting a few new forums.

1. Forum Questions (Anyone has questions about the forum)
2. Forum Guides (Useful information about the forum)
3. Group Discussion (A place to discuss groups)

DeletedUser

Guides could be done under the existing subforum of Guides. What kind of groups do you mean?

Might be handy to have a Questions subsection along with forum announcements.

DeletedUser31385

In the forum, you can create groups. Why not have a place to discuss these groups?

DeletedUser

In the forum, you can create groups. Why not have a place to discuss these groups?

Don't these groups have a subforum they can use? I know from another vBulletin forum it's able to create topics in a group subforum.

DeletedUser31385

Don't these groups have a subforum they can use? I know from another vBulletin forum it's able to create topics in a group subforum.

Im talking about using it for recruitment like the alliances do and possibly for people to discuss some stuff outside the group forum.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33530

sure i guess. I don't really see the need for any of this though.

DeletedUser31385

sure i guess. I don't really see the need for any of this though.

People have questions about certain things in the forum and there is no section to ask. People can make guides to help the new people. Groups should be a little more important then what they are currently. Right now they don't have much purpose.

DeletedUser31385

The group discussion thing has a bit of merit but the others I don't think would see much use.

I see your point now. Groups should be more important then what they currently are. The questions and guides thing won't get much usage. My question is, are you going to make a section for groups?

DeletedUser41652

My Two Cent Of Forums Dying Out.

Only reason the forums are still open is because off all the spammers within them I look within the forums once every month, No one talking about anything game related anymore its all about laying into each other whos the worse alliance and who has the biggest EGO. Its enjoyable to see something active within these forums.. But even before they died forum users only played that count to 10 before a mod to see who can gain the most Posts Count.. As long as grepo is still alive thats the most important part of the game.
Forums use to be intersting with all the banter.. Know NOTING!!! :cool:

DeletedUser31385

Only reason the forums are still open is because off all the spammers within them I look within the forums once every month, No one talking about anything game related anymore its all about laying into each other whos the worse alliance and who has the biggest EGO. Its enjoyable to see something active within these forums.. But even before they died forum users only played that count to 10 before a mod to see who can gain the most Posts Count.. As long as grepo is still alive thats the most important part of the game.
Forums use to be intersting with all the banter.. Know NOTING!!! :cool:

We must make changes for the good of the forums. The activity of these forums needs to go up.