Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Overrun?? Please. The Mogul and 2good4me are fighting LOD all by themselves and they are taking them to school. I'd show you some reports here, but you can't handle that much awesomeness. Beside you, we are fighting 3 top 12 alliances, some ranked higher than us and a bunch of other alliances. So yeah, your excuse just got rejected.

DeletedUser

Overrun?? Please. The Mogul and 2good4me are fighting LOD all by themselves and they are taking them to school. I'd show you some reports here, but you can't handle that much awesomeness. Beside you, we are fighting 3 top 12 alliances, some ranked higher than us and a bunch of other alliances. So yeah, your excuse just got rejected.

:cool:Oh yeah.

DeletedUser13405

Not making any excuses TB. And this thread is not the place for this discussion. But "schooled" implies a lack of skill. I can absolutely guarantee that we have defeated far more CSs by snipe than you guys have landed. And you need skill for that. And I don't really care who else you are fighting...again, not the time or place.

DeletedUser

after issuing us a challenge on Thebes forums, you don't visit that thread much anymore, don't you GS? I wonder why. And Kad is suddenly so silent. He used to troll DT in every thread we were mentioned, but after getting slapped around by me, he is not so talkative anymore. So naturally, I thought this threat would be more welcoming for you to speak out. But you know what, you are right. It does not matter who else DT is fighting. They are a big bad noob alliance, who bullies you old-school grepo masters with sheer numbers.

DeletedUser13405

TB...where did that comes from? You must be smoking some good stuff today. Pass it please! LOL!

I certainly never referred to DT as noobs. Far from it. In fact many DT/Mal members have played the game longer than I have. I think I have been nothing but respectful to DT/Mal players, both on forums and in-game. A simple and respectful challenge is just that. Nothing more, nothing less.

DeletedUser

oh ok, I misunderstood. So does it mean there will be no forum fight?

DeletedUser

I'd love to join. I've been playing on various accounts since Alpha. I helped lead an alliance alongside AmmonJerro in Thebes but I was unfairly banned for using a public internet connection at a hotel for 5 days, so I fell behind and eventually conquered when I returned.

I've had a Skype for quite a while now, you can add me at shef_boird if you have any questions about me, or add me if you just want to get to know me :)

DeletedUser41523

Shef- Yes

Gotham/Tyrone- Any chance that this can go to Thebes? Thanks :)

DeletedUser

I would like to join, I am an active and serious player, on some worlds. I have led many alliances myself, so I can lead both ways. I played Thebes, but left for another world there. I also have many qualities...Which you can ask of me privately.

I don't use Skype, so...

DeletedUser42393

What a brilliant alliance concept, I can see this working very well! I also have a couple of friends in there which I have played with in Rizinia, Xi and Thebes I believe...

There's some key characteristics I have, which you'd like.... Or will you, I dunno?

-I only do Full-Time Activity,
-Once I join a world, I'm committed,
-I like to spam ze' Gold,
-I'm not a Grepolis Virgin (Hope you read that properly...),
-I like to push people past their limits as a career path,
-I'm not arrogant to alliance members... just others,
-I have the attack alarm, you can't kill me.

If these characteristics don't suit, then fair enough- I officially wasted my time.
:supermad:

But seriously, I would love to join.

DeletedUser16429

What a brilliant alliance concept, I can see this working very well! I also have a couple of friends in there which I have played with in Rizinia, Xi and Thebes I believe...

There's some key characteristics I have, which you'd like.... Or will you, I dunno?

-I only do Full-Time Activity,
-Once I join a world, I'm committed,
-I like to spam ze' Gold,
-I'm not a Grepolis Virgin (Hope you read that properly...),
-I like to push people past their limits as a career path,
-I'm not arrogant to alliance members... just others,
-I have the attack alarm, you can't kill me.

If these characteristics don't suit, then fair enough- I officially wasted my time.
:supermad:

But seriously, I would love to join.

I like this dude already:D

Please Dan:)

DeletedUser41523

Depraved. Inbox me your ING I have a hunch but I don't want to guess. The answer is yes though.

Tyrone. You're just sad because you don't be getting your Saturday night lovin anymore. Or without me the mass DT get wasted and then all of us do unmentionable things to each other parties have ceased. ;)

DeletedUser41523

To those of you asking about EN66. The answer to your question is no.

Reasons being

I won't be here past week one due to vacation.
Alliance cap sucks anyways.

When do we launch? First 2 speed+ after August 29th :)

DeletedUser

To those of you asking about EN66. The answer to your question is no.

Reasons being

I won't be here past week one due to vacation.
Alliance cap sucks anyways.

When do we launch? First 2 speed+ after August 29th :)

I think the Cap is dandy...:(

DeletedUser42126

I think we where looking for around a 6o player cap. I have always felt that is a good alliance size