Project: Misery Business

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

And he still said no? Did you tell him about the Monday night? And the Tuesday night?

And that all that he has to do is join us and prepare to bury the treasure....And the bodies.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i think they have decided that no, no we can not use that word. was fun while it lasted :(

DeletedUser41523

SS has spoken! We shall not say that word anymore! It is a sin to the forum mod! Now we must offer it a sacrifice!

DeletedUser

Looks like I am late to the party! Dan, you should change my name here so you won't confuse people. You know I am going to use my new IG name and probly jump to the corresponding Exteral name!

YAY we have TINUT and Jor!! we shold pick up more Thetans!

DeletedUser19042

Looks like I am late to the party! Dan, you should change my name here so you won't confuse people. You know I am going to use my new IG name and probly jump to the corresponding Exteral name!

YAY we have TINUT and Jor!! we shold pick up more Thetans!

Love you too bro...;)

DeletedUser41523

Update: Due to character issues on Thebes nobody should expect an appearance out of Ammonjerro. At least not with MB. :)

DeletedUser

nah, its just the big headness of some people on thebes who dont want to put the past in the past, its sad though i was really looking forward to a decent premade that will actually work

DeletedUser

nah, its just the big headness of some people on thebes who dont want to put the past in the past, its sad though i was really looking forward to a decent premade that will actually work
A new identity may help you...