Project Noobs Black List

DeletedUser

Hello grepolis players , I have managed to plant another spy on Project Noobs! Anyway as I always, I get my spy report every monday my spy had given me the list of Project Noobs hit list:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oh Yes , I have obtained that information and my brilliant spy has framed King Bowser :eek::eek::eek:

Project Noobs Black List!!!
heres the venom blacklist
5GODS - Don't know but I don't care RIP
Adrammelech- I hope they raid his *** off
Annie- Who would hurt a little girl:(:( RIP
Atticus X-Don't know but I don't care RIP
billy200- Who are you????? RIP
Calambaragas- Goodluck
clamenza- Powerful guy , no noobs can touch him
Dajjan- Save up for your coffin
Dobby- Goodbye my friend:(
Fhibner- The noob will be killed by his own kind
firelord0001- OMGAWDZZZ Why would they hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gladius Imperium- Oh hissssssss dead
Herophilus- I will miss you
Inveterate- Don't know and I don't care
Jarpenguin- Die Penguin! Die!
King Bowser- Love framing innocent players:heh:
King Crazylegs- My loyal member will not be killed
krb316- Nemesis will save him
lord brylle- The noob will be killed by his own kind
mole78- Eww hairy mole!
ogmo- anagram = O_0MG
Pendered= Good luck
Phish- will be gang banged by Project noobs
posiedon the great- My loyal member will not be killed
Saiyankid= RIP
Sakaturou=RIP
Shalashaka=RIP
stripplingwarrior=RIP
Thakur13=RIP
zing103= zinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Just had to say that , oh his dead ;)

If you are in this black list contact me and we shall fight Project Noobs!

DeletedUser11886

Uhh... So thats who PV Wants to kill? They Better Not Get Their Hopes To High With Youz

DeletedUser

..You are disgusting, Firelord..
Answer on your other thread (PnP: Death Legion); a few people have been taking the mickey out of you for some time now and you cannot seem to answer any of them ;)

DeletedUser

Pv is a powerful alliance but they can be took down with team work and right strategies. PV let their ignorance blind them , which is fatal for any alliance. As I said before Ocean 54 is fighting PV DL is not the only alliance to fight them. We already constructed plans and dates to attack players , we already have meetings with alliances leaders and made plans. PV will be wiped out of they do not change their ways.

You say I am disgusting? What about you! You attack our weaker players who had recently just started you started. You attack other alliances who are not as developed as you , you have underestimated ocean 54 , you thought it was going to be that easy? Raid a few noobs and that's it? This is war darling . This is highly amusing our spy will be rewarded. Good luck on taking down those players :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6810

IIRC the " Black list" wasnt an attack list, it was a list of players people preferred to not have join the alliance. Hopefully a member of PV could confirm this, as there may be an attack list ^^.

But if this is the black list not attack list, then you shouldnt have bothered making a thread about it.

DeletedUser345

IIRC the " Black list" wasnt an attack list, it was a list of players people preferred to not have join the alliance. Hopefully a member of PV could confirm this, as there may be an attack list ^^.

But if this is the black list not attack list, then you shouldnt have bothered making a thread about it.

Then why would some of the people there be on that list :L like Atticus.

DeletedUser

Hello grepolis players , I have managed to plant another spy on Project Noobs! Anyway as I always, I get my spy report every monday my spy had given me the list of Project Noobs hit list:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oh Yes , I have obtained that information and my brilliant spy has framed King Bowser :eek::eek::eek:

Project Noobs Black List!!!
heres the venom blacklist
5GODS - Don't know but I don't care RIP
Adrammelech- I hope they raid his *** off
Annie- Who would hurt a little girl:(:( RIP
Atticus X-Don't know but I don't care RIP
billy200- Who are you????? RIP
Calambaragas- Goodluck
clamenza- Powerful guy , no noobs can touch him
Dajjan- Save up for your coffin
Dobby- Goodbye my friend:(
Fhibner- The noob will be killed by his own kind
firelord0001- OMGAWDZZZ Why would they hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gladius Imperium- Oh hissssssss dead
Herophilus- I will miss you
Inveterate- Don't know and I don't care
Jarpenguin- Die Penguin! Die!
King Bowser- Love framing innocent players:heh:
King Crazylegs- My loyal member will not be killed
krb316- Nemesis will save him
lord brylle- The noob will be killed by his own kind
mole78- Eww hairy mole!
ogmo- anagram = O_0MG
Pendered= Good luck
Phish- will be gang banged by Project noobs
posiedon the great- My loyal member will not be killed
Saiyankid= RIP
Sakaturou=RIP
Shalashaka=RIP
stripplingwarrior=RIP
Thakur13=RIP
zing103= zinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Just had to say that , oh his dead ;)

If you are in this black list contact me and we shall fight Project Noobs!

A hit list? lol
FAILED

DeletedUser11886

Yeah?! O wait... >.> Its A thing they don't want anyone to join! Ohhhhh!!! So You hate those guys?

DeletedUser12858

Pv is a powerful alliance but they can be took down with team work and right strategies.

And what would you know about team work and strategies?

You're a pathetic 700 point player with spies in other alliances.

That's probably the lowest an alliance can go, sending spies.

It just proves you're not able to deal with enemies without dealing cheap shots.

And yes, I'm not in PV and not on the black list, I'm just sick of people like you.

DeletedUser

A hit list? lol
FAILED

What else is expected of Firelord besides epic fails? ;) That is more the normal for him, isn't it?

Nestor, you should read his other idiotic posts on the forums: 'Death Legion, PNP, wherein he cannot answer anyone properly and just deflects statements with more insinuations: and the 'Spartan Phalanx Elite, a beginning alliance, whom he mocks;'..

He isn't even within O54 and recruits here so we eat up his members while he laughs an ocean away..
He sends spies aplenty as he is insecure and incompetent with his own abilities to take on PV and whoever else.

DeletedUser

..You are disgusting, Firelord..
Answer on your other thread (PnP: Death Legion); a few people have been taking the mickey out of you for some time now and you cannot seem to answer any of them ;)

What was the question young one?

DeletedUser

this is indeed the blacklist and not a hitlist (if firelord had bothered to check, half of these players are not even in xi), and yet another pointless thread by firelord :rolleyes:

DeletedUser12571

Correct. Reasons aren't anybody's concern.

DeletedUser15240

firelord, you need to face the people who make fun of you, dodging won't help, the only way for them to ever respect you is to stand up for yourself

DeletedUser14437

I am not the hit-list, but I wanna be, and I will still fight the noobs. I am surrounded by the noobs!

DeletedUser

How is it a fail?Tell me how the hell is it a fail? People like you tend the use the word "fail" over and over again. My spy send me the black list which is PV targets he confirms which is like a hit list. If you all going to have tantrums over the way I call your black list an hit list then grow up.

You can't lead an alliance if your getting killed by PV. I'm not an idiot like you who believe in so called "honour". Honour doesn't win you anything , it just gives your enemies an advantage. Spies are a tool of war get over it, don't have little fit over spies stealing your information. And skayla if you really want me to type out words to please you , so be it! I shall type out words on Death Legion thread just to make you Project noobs happy :)

firelord, you need to face the people who make fun of you, dodging won't help, the only way for them to ever respect you is to stand up for yourself
Can you like to give me their address so I can face the people who makes fun of me?
I don't think so , Project noob members crave attention , they want me to have an noobish argument with them just to please them. Any more questions folks?