Project Noobs Black List

DeletedUser

Project Venom's "Blacklist" is a list of players that was assembled, by its Leaders and members, as a list of players who should/will not be invited into the Alliance.

This can be determined on players relations with one another, or their opinion. For instance, If someone said they do not want mutzzy in the alliance, he would not receive an invite despite his apparent "quality", no player is bigger than the team, and if the team do not want a player, the player will not join.

so yeah, I'm not sure how it can be a hit-list when half the players do not even play this world. Maybe you should invest in a spy with a bit more common sense next time.

DeletedUser

Project Venom's "Blacklist" is a list of players that was assembled, by its Leaders and members, as a list of players who should/will not be invited into the Alliance.

This can be determined on players relations with one another, or their opinion. For instance, If someone said they do not want mutzzy in the alliance, he would not receive an invite despite his apparent "quality", no player is bigger than the team, and if the team do not want a player, the player will not join.

so yeah, I'm not sure how it can be a hit-list when half the players do not even play this world. Maybe you should invest in a spy with a bit more common sense next time.

Ahhh I'm not list the list:supermad::Angry: Daizan said I was in that old PV thread :p, firelord are you sure this is the real list? Maybe you're spy isn't a good spy o_O

DeletedUser

Another successful troll , Can't wait to fight you guys happy Valentines day PV. Let's have fun killing each other :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i read this post and i start to think ...mmmmmm lets check this 2 guys on grepostat ....mmmmm they must be really experienced player .......they said that atticus x is a noob ...they make a noob list . yes they must be really god . and with all my surprise what i read . oh my god guys you should put your name on that list you really need another 6 years to reach Atticus X .
dont loose time to go to check my grepostat ..i am a noob
but at least i dont act like you ( arshark and firelord )

this just my opinion

DeletedUser11965

When I say suck, i dont mean point-based suck. Its the way they act that I do not like.

DeletedUser

I can't believe I wasted 5 minutes of my life reading this thread...

DeletedUser

IIRC the " Black list" wasnt an attack list, it was a list of players people preferred to not have join the alliance. Hopefully a member of PV could confirm this, as there may be an attack list ^^.

But if this is the black list not attack list, then you shouldnt have bothered making a thread about it.

Confirmed. The Black List is merely a list of players that current PV members would prefer not to be in an alliance with. Many of the players have multiple reasons and PV as a whole generally would not like to share an alliance with any of the aforementioned players.

It is simply a system of keeping the peace within an alliance. For example, If someone joins that half the alliance does not feel comfortable with then it will cause a lot of drama and internal issues.

How is it a fail?Tell me how the hell is it a fail? Morons like you tend the use the word "fail" over and over again. My spy send me the black list which is PV targets he confirms which is like a hit list. If you all going to have tantrums over the way I call your black list an hit list then grow up.

Your spy is as dumb as you are then and poses no threat to Project Venom. He doesn't even know what the content in the forum means! And all it takes is reading a sentence.

Not to mention that half of the people on the list are 200 point cities or not on Xi. Good one. More fail please.

Another successful troll , Can't wait to fight you guys happy Valentines day PV. Let's have fun killing each other :)

My favourite thing is when he just says he is trolling when he is clearly proven to be an idiot and has no other defense to his stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Firelord, I love how you are so proud for having spies in other alliances.... but how about you take care of your own spy infestation first? I know multiple people with screen-shots of your forums.

Don't be so proud of yourself.

DeletedUser

Your spy is as dumb as you are then and poses no threat to Project Venom. He doesn't even know what the content in the forum means! And all it takes is reading a sentence.

Not to mention that half of the people on the list are 200 point cities or not on Xi. Good one. More fail please.

My favourite thing is when he just says he is trolling when he is clearly proven to be an idiot and has no other defense to his stupidity.

Yes, please keep your ridiculously hilarious statements going, Firelord..Its entertaining for so many of us.

P.S. We also wish you were in our ocean instead of recruiting gullibles in it, planting 'spies' within us, while we just eat away at them all...While you laugh, safe (for the moment anyway) ;) a whole ocean away..Nice.

DeletedUser

Hello grepolis players , I have managed to plant another spy on Project Noobs! Anyway as I always, I get my spy report every monday my spy had given me the list of Project Noobs hit list:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oh Yes , I have obtained that information and my brilliant spy has framed King Bowser :eek::eek::eek:

Project Noobs Black List!!!
heres the venom blacklist
5GODS - Don't know but I don't care RIP
Adrammelech- I hope they raid his *** off
Annie- Who would hurt a little girl:(:( RIP
Atticus X-Don't know but I don't care RIP
billy200- Who are you????? RIP
Calambaragas- Goodluck
clamenza- Powerful guy , no noobs can touch him
Dajjan- Save up for your coffin
Dobby- Goodbye my friend:(
Fhibner- The noob will be killed by his own kind
firelord0001- OMGAWDZZZ Why would they hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gladius Imperium- Oh hissssssss dead
Herophilus- I will miss you
Inveterate- Don't know and I don't care
Jarpenguin- Die Penguin! Die!
King Bowser- Love framing innocent players:heh:
King Crazylegs- My loyal member will not be killed
krb316- Nemesis will save him
lord brylle- The noob will be killed by his own kind
mole78- Eww hairy mole!
ogmo- anagram = O_0MG
Pendered= Good luck
Phish- will be gang banged by Project noobs
posiedon the great- My loyal member will not be killed
Saiyankid= RIP
Sakaturou=RIP
Shalashaka=RIP
stripplingwarrior=RIP
Thakur13=RIP
zing103= zinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Just had to say that , oh his dead ;)

If you are in this black list contact me and we shall fight Project Noobs!

Oh wow. mmm. I wonder what I did to get on that list? :)

DeletedUser5061

Feeling the love :p Why isn't on here is my question.... he lead the deli.

Can't say we liked kadjayuni much in kappa but he was the enemy so we weren't suppose to but we wouldn't add the leader of an enemy from another server because he did good for his team. After -BS- we are just trying to avoid all the in-house drama so we made a new blacklist to avoid any personality clashes best we can so we don't end up making threads like this.

DeletedUser

Hello grepolis players , I have managed to plant another spy on Project Noobs! Anyway as I always, I get my spy report every monday my spy had given me the list of Project Noobs hit list:eek::eek::eek::eek:
Oh Yes , I have obtained that information and my brilliant spy has framed King Bowser :eek::eek::eek:

Project Noobs Black List!!!
heres the venom blacklist
5GODS - Don't know but I don't care RIP
Adrammelech- I hope they raid his *** off
Annie- Who would hurt a little girl:(:( RIP
Atticus X-Don't know but I don't care RIP
billy200- Who are you????? RIP
Calambaragas- Goodluck
clamenza- Powerful guy , no noobs can touch him
Dajjan- Save up for your coffin
Dobby- Goodbye my friend:(
Fhibner- The noob will be killed by his own kind
firelord0001- OMGAWDZZZ Why would they hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gladius Imperium- Oh hissssssss dead
Herophilus- I will miss you
Inveterate- Don't know and I don't care
Jarpenguin- Die Penguin! Die!
King Bowser- Love framing innocent players:heh:
King Crazylegs- My loyal member will not be killed
krb316- Nemesis will save him
lord brylle- The noob will be killed by his own kind
mole78- Eww hairy mole!
ogmo- anagram = O_0MG
Pendered= Good luck
Phish- will be gang banged by Project noobs
posiedon the great- My loyal member will not be killed
Saiyankid= RIP
Sakaturou=RIP
Shalashaka=RIP
stripplingwarrior=RIP
Thakur13=RIP
zing103= zinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng! Just had to say that , oh his dead ;)

If you are in this black list contact me and we shall fight Project Noobs!

Like middy said; it's a list of players that will not be invited into Project Venom. PV wouldn't attack Nemesis as they are an ocean away, unless they had a force on the border :)

DeletedUser11965

you never know what will happen until you see it yourself.

DeletedUser

Is he doing this just for the negative rep?

If he is..dam him..