Project Venom

DeletedUser5061

You spammed the room even after we agreed to help you lot with mentally spartarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah ye I remember now, was a right good ol' laugh! :D

Mentally Spartarded was Aicys idea I'm sure, although I don't really care as I'm not involved anymore :p

DeletedUser

im apollo btw

The only time it sucks not to be mod,it not against the rules to impersonate me...:(.

He obviously going around trying PV and ex PV players look bad,just don't listen....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It might have been because you had already signed-up for CoWby than. I will try to get few other players from Alliance X now that we have skallagrim so he feels at home.

You are blacklisted as Magento sorry.

It's CoS! Circles of Shadows! And is PV going to Xi?

DeletedUser

If you guys are looking for a diplomat, I've served under many a banner and created more agreements than I can count or remember. I'm certainly no skilled player, but the pen is my love and the .png is my life.

DeletedUser

If Project Venom wasn't here, then who was?

*cue X-files theme music*

DeletedUser13936

hey dazian if PV is still going and all the crazy stuff going on with it is over with i would like to consider joining i just want to see the member list and see if its got some guys i'm peeps with on it and i don't have skype so i'll chat with XxMaidenxX

DeletedUser

Well..

i said i would join if this wasn't coming to Xi. However i also said i can't/won't use skype.

Am i still in? :p

DeletedUser5061

dude you are like in the zeta hall of shame and everything that's so awesome. Welcome aboard I have a job in mind for you and everything.