Project Venom

DeletedUser

It might have been because you had already signed-up for CoW by than. I will try to get few other players from Alliance X now that we have skallagrim so he feels at home.

You are blacklisted as Magento sorry.

I have a great team and I could probably convince a few players if there are any that you want in.

DeletedUser5061

I have a great team and I could probably convince a few players if there are any that you want in.

Robbyn44, callinectes, Epameinondas, tarkik, Zhu Ge, Wolfman1708, SuabioRuah, Hercules Mystro, S8AN, StriplingWarrior, laks, sanmigsdbeer, Onyaweb, Mighty Whopper, Earnhardt, Lelorinel, TINUT, Dartagnant and Moserty would make welcome additions to the team if they have the time for another server or are looking for new a challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

Project Venom will commence on Xi since it will be speed 2 and The morale system will be inactive with the conquest system, which are like the best settings for a server ever.

DeletedUser

Its good to see PV are Joining Xi!

This has the potential to be the best world in a long-time (since gamma apparently)

DeletedUser

Could I join?
I am not really playing any other servers at the time so I will be able to spend a lot of time on Xi.

DeletedUser5061

Could I join?
I am not really playing any other servers at the time so I will be able to spend a lot of time on Xi.

You know I posted on your profile before I saw this, I will add your name to the list and mail youn in Kappa.

DeletedUser6810

Think iv decided to come back to grepo at the perfect time it seems. New world in 3 days, and an alliance of what i can honestly say looks like its composed of the best players iv ever come across on my main world Eta before i had to stop.

Tabor, daizan, lochie,123koan, bhurnae, seems the list is endless.

If your looking for an old nab looking to come back to the game, id be very happy to join you guys. That is, if your still recruiting :)

DeletedUser5061

Think iv decided to come back to grepo at the perfect time it seems. New world in 3 days, and an alliance of what i can honestly say looks like its composed of the best players iv ever come across on my main world Eta before i had to stop.

Tabor, daizan, lochie,123koan, bhurnae, seems the list is endless.

If your looking for an old nab looking to come back to the game, id be very happy to join you guys. That is, if your still recruiting :)

Welcome back bro I will add you in.

DeletedUser6810

Welcome back bro I will add you in.

I look forward to recieving it :) Gonna have to message loch aint talked to him in weeks.Lets hope tabor doesnt head down into his vineyard and dissapear again like he did on eta :)

DeletedUser6810

Gonna re-download skype now, add me daizan on middleton9.