Psi Top 12- Shape of the World

DeletedUser

I'll post one where I'm not trolling in a week or 2, lots of stuff happening in game so shape of the world might change a bit so just waiting.
Will definitely be serious on the next 1 hahaha. But if anyone else can post you know, go ahead we won't eat you up.

DeletedUser25566

Current shape of the world well let's see

#1 Still the top the best the mean machine of death give it up for shaadooowwss faaalll.

#2 ORCA Recently merged OR + CA. Currently the #2 alliance that builds lightships and troops to attack next to SF

#3 4TRESS BLACK LOSES THEIR THRONE? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT it seems 4t turtle play has send them into a road of bad growth so bad that they have lost their #2 spot to ORCA an alliance that attacks :O. Lesson to be learned here turtles.

#4 Wargasm Turtle big mouth %$%# talkers. Nothing more can be said besides the fact they hide behind 4TRESS.

#5 ORCA II same as #2

#6 Ultimate Eye 4th aggressive alliance in the world very nice growth good players, respect.

#7 Bullseye 3th most aggressive alliance in the world good players nice growth winning all wars.

#8 4TRESS Red, Noob retiring home branch.

#9 Free Spirits The elite band of city suckers, they get what they attack. Sad that they are few in numbers but that's because their isn't much players of their caliber around.

#10 ORCA III same as #2

#11 Shadow Falls 2, lol

#12 4TRESS Noob refuge branch

This is all in good fun!!!

#1. Shadows Fall - and they call us $**t talkers, just look at these forums. Yea many top players in the world but also a few turtles in here. You can message me if you want to know, I have checked some stats. All in all though I will give it to you, good strategy.

#2. ORCA - worthy opponent, CA was very strong, great attackers. OR was worthy as well interesting with the merge, peace is nice though.

#3. 4tress Black - personally like 4tress, nice leaders and while they may have slipped to third post the merger of ORCA, they remain the alliance that SF has been unable to destroy and clear out of the core.

#4. Wargasm - as this is my alliance i will say i enjoy every day spent in wargasm, humbly i will say others can decide how we do as an alliance

#5. ORCA II - again this merger has combined two top 5 alliances into one large powerhouse, good times

#6. Bullseye - lemme see... havent really played with them much (different area of the world), seem to be really strong with offense ranked #2 but number 5 on defense. decent for their size so im going to go with attack heavy alliance with well rounded defense

#7. 4tress Red - again same as #3

#8. Free Spirits - i know this alliance is fairly new only a few months compared to many for far longer. #8 attacking, #4 defending, it seems like a lot of people must enjoy attacking FS :). I know they have many good players though so its an interesting change in the world. whats up with the guy in Ocean 11 though, thats some chicken stuff right there.

#9. Shadows Fall 2 - while SF 1 seems to be full of the offensive players with 10 million ABP, the academy seems to be more defensive. impressive BP/Overall Points though, almost an 80 percent ratio.

#10. ORCA III - same as #2 and #5

I am going to stop at top ten because i really dont know much about alliances 11 and 12 and for now have done enough math in my head

DeletedUser

Psi is getting boring so top 12 is pretty boring too but here goes.

#1 Shadows Fall - Don't know how long these guys have been top of the rankings, Been quiet for a while due to preparations for WW (which they will win) But they have recently woke up and I admit it is a pleasure to watch good players attack. Shame a few players have left due to other things, but they are a good few still there :)

#2 ORCA - Don't know much about this alliance, not watched stats much recently either but they seem to be warring Wargasm at the moment. Seem like a good bunch of attackers and hopefully will get to know them better quite soon.

#3 4Tress black - Oh the flagship of 4tress and friends, A bunch of turtles basically. One or two good players that are wasting their talents in 4tress which is a shame. But they are generally a fully defensive alliance which includes one of the biggest players on Psi (amsmtg) but I would not want to start a rant about this player as I wouldn't stop. To conclude, A bunch of turtles that sit behind biremes walls with a sense of arrogance and satisfaction.

#4 Wargasm - I don't really know what to say about wargasm, except from it's basically another branch of 4tress. The almighty Semla moves in and out of these alliances to make sure they are all turtling up effectively of course. Otherwise don't know much about them except from the fact they are at war with ORCA, true? Not sure.

#5 Bullseye - Good group of players, arguably their best players have left but I'm glad a few remain. They seem to be getting bored of Psi too, not sure if they are turtling up for WW as I've not seen them attack much. However they recently decimated a 4tress player in O36 that was a joy to watch :)

#6 ORCA II - Same applies for above.

#7 4tress red - Do not know of any good players in 4tress red. Exactly the same as Black though except this is unfortunately they don't have the "honor" of being the flagship.

#8 Free spirit - (biased opinion inbound) Well my own alliance, I would say it's more of a family than an alliance. Good group of players mainly because of activity and our close relations, unfortunately lost a lot of players as RL becomes more important and Psi gets more boring, Not going to mention how 4tress and phoenix capitalise on inactives then gloat about it, Ooopps what? Anyway, Hope not to lose anymore of our family, but seems like it will be that way. Also being #8 attackers I would say is impressive as we have only been around for about 3 months yet still get a lot more ABP than most alliances.

#9 Shadows Fall 2 - Seem to be slipping down the rankings as more players quit therefore players are transferred into SF, full of skilled players don't get me wrong but the original can never be beaten. Will be interesting to see what happens during WW, only one alliance can win...

#10 The chosen - Not sure who they even are, got a funny feeling they go hand in hand with the turtle family over at 4tress.

#11 ORCA III - Same can be said for above. Dissapointed at the amount of branches though..

#12 Ultimate Eye - A Branch to Bullseye, Don't know much about them actually either. Seem to be far away from me so I'm indifferent. Hopefully they are doing well though :)

DeletedUser15240

I thought I would do a quick analysis.

1. Shadows Fall and friends-My alliance. Top pretty much every ranking. Having said this, most current conquests are internal, same as every other alliance tho atm. Just gearing up for World Wonders which i think we have a very strong chance of winning.

2. ORCA and friends-I'd say the no.2 alliance atm overall. Haven't seen much from them yet. CA looked good, OR, less so but I think still a strong force and a big rival for SF in the wonders.

3. 4TRESS and other skittles-Turtles who love opression served with 1000s of biremes. This mix gives them a nice taste of fake self accomplishment, that they have yet again managed to defend another city by stacking millions of troops.

4. Wargasm and other alliances who are joined yet have a completely different name?- The inferior version of 4TRESS pretty much

5. BE-Look to be winding down now, player leaving due to boredom. On a positive note the only alliance who is actually taking rival cities

DeletedUser

I love when players with under 100k attack bp who have essentially just been colonizing and passing cities off to other players in their alliance call other people turtles. I'm sure you are enjoying your peaceful settler award.

DeletedUser10984

I love when players with under 100k attack bp who have essentially just been colonizing and passing cities off to other players in their alliance call other people turtles. I'm sure you are enjoying your peaceful settler award.

lol I'll call you turtles too :p.

DeletedUser15240

Its called simming not turtling :p, I do it for a reason ;)

DeletedUser10984

To Wargasm With Love

Wargasm even fails at being turtles :D

turtle-is-disappointed.jpg

DeletedUser25566

Congratulations, you managed to take cities from our players who were not active. Impressive, oh wait, isn't that the same type of game play that you have been making fun of 4tress and Wargasm for. Cough cough "hypocrite" cough cough.

With love from your friendly neighborhood snapping turtle :)

Alligator-Snapping-Turtle.jpg

DeletedUser10984

Congratulations, you managed to take cities from our players who were not active. Impressive, oh wait, isn't that the same type of game play that you have been making fun of 4tress and Wargasm for. Cough cough "hypocrite" cough cough.

With love from your friendly neighborhood snapping turtle :)

View attachment 6020
funnily enough you won't find me playing down the importance of targeting your opponents inactives so your little hypocrisy attempt doesn't work. if your opponent leaves inactives on the field by all means beat them down.

PS. johnny wasn't inactive as he had both popped militia a few times and had started founding new cities in O74 before his rimming was complete.

DeletedUser

Johhny mousa definitely was not inactive, I seen his support requests myself it was simply "being attack 140 incomings heeeeeeeellllpppppp"
This is not an inactive player it is just a bad player. I even seen people in the forums criticise him and basically call for him to be recycled?
So no, he was not at all Inactive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

any alliance which carries inactive can not downplay the loss of those cities. if you don't want to lose inactive cities, DON'T KEEP INACTIVES!

keeping inactives to boost your points is only scary to noobs, and those are the ones you want attacking you... any half-decent player will see your inactives and revalue your alliances scary-score accordingly ;)

DeletedUser

There is a different between an inactive that is just out of VM and it's a scramble to recycle them and just a generally inactive player in my opinion, SF choose Johnny as their target, and it was a bloody good target.

DeletedUser

Johnny was a great target, I'll give you that.

As far as his activity, yes he was present, but a tripwire would have provided more useful information. Unfortunately, he flew under the radar and was exposed and got rimmed. You had a successful op on a horrible player that essentially gave away his cities. I don't think you will find another one. You didn't in your most recent op.

DeletedUser

Congratulations, you managed to take cities from our players who were not active

Then why the claim that he was inactive? I agree he was a horrible player, which made a damn good target and a very successful OP for SF

DeletedUser

He was inactive in the sense that he was incapable of communicating useful information. He was inactive in participating in the process of us supporting him. Part was language difficulty, part was that he just saw he was being attacked and tucked tail and logged off. Many people refuse to send support to someone like this. He is in a better place now.

DeletedUser25566

my apologies as i didnt see the battle reports i was unaware that militia had been activated. in this case good op to SF then. great target selection.