PSI Wars

DeletedUser

True BE just pitched in at the end when they knew it was safe :p

Well, if you'd actually delivered those flowers and chocolates (via GrepoExpress fast transports) that you'd promised, things might've gone differently for you :p

DeletedUser

Well, if you'd actually delivered those flowers and chocolates (via GrepoExpress fast transports) that you'd promised, things might've gone differently for you :p

:eek: sorry must have only sent them to Lozza

Ill try harder next time ;)

DeletedUser

:eek: sorry must have only sent them to Lozza

Well, so you should've :p you did take one of her cities after all; it's only fair.

But just in case you hadn't noticed... it's Christmas soon.. and I wonder what I'll find in MY Xmas stocking via GrepoExpress?

On the first day of Christmas... sent to me... a harpy in a olive tree?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol what happened to Rosa? few attacks and hits the button :p surely she could afford to lose a few with all those cities ;)

DeletedUser

I guess Rosa was a high ranked player in Psi, but then she took an arrow in the knee.

An extremely accurate arrow, might I add. And probably more like a whole quiver while we're at it.

DeletedUser

Yea it was a shock to all of us. As soon as she seen Shadow Fall attacks she posted a quick message that went something like.... Under attack by SF - no use playing anymore - love you all brothers lol

And that is the story of Rosa......... :(

DeletedUser

It has been an interesting experience. The Shadow League consists of many players (including me) who are trying Greopolis for the first time. I have noticed a couple things about the game as I have been going. 1) Alot of the time when things get a little rough people just quit and start in another world. 2) When things get a little rough they will simply abandon their allaince and join the enemy.

We have had alot of great laughs and much fun over at the Shadow league and some freindships have developed which is really cool. As for the game we have done quite well - reaching the top 5 alliances in the world. In the end though we are mostly new players who for the most part try to blance work - play and greopolis. Another thing I have noted about the game is therer are some players who basically dedicate their life to the game. We dont have any of those players lol

Still with that said we will keep on trucking along. We have been disheartened many times over the months by people just up and quitting it at times seems like a revolving door - but we will continue on as best we can. This really is a fun online game - but I find as the game pregreses it gets way too time consuming - but i guess trying to find a balance and have fun is the key. Anyway I just joined the forum so it is nice to see friend and Foe alike - see you all in the field.

Regards,

Grasshopper
Chairman Shadow League

DeletedUser

It has been an interesting experience. The Shadow League consists of many players (including me) who are trying Greopolis for the first time. I have noticed a couple things about the game as I have been going. 1) Alot of the time when things get a little rough people just quit and start in another world. 2) When things get a little rough they will simply abandon their allaince and join the enemy.

We have had alot of great laughs and much fun over at the Shadow league and some freindships have developed which is really cool. As for the game we have done quite well - reaching the top 5 alliances in the world. In the end though we are mostly new players who for the most part try to blance work - play and greopolis. Another thing I have noted about the game is therer are some players who basically dedicate their life to the game. We dont have any of those players lol

Still with that said we will keep on trucking along. We have been disheartened many times over the months by people just up and quitting it at times seems like a revolving door - but we will continue on as best we can. This really is a fun online game - but I find as the game pregreses it gets way too time consuming - but i guess trying to find a balance and have fun is the key. Anyway I just joined the forum so it is nice to see friend and Foe alike - see you all in the field.

Regards,

Grasshopper
Chairman Shadow League

grasshopper i bet you hopping mad at rosa

also you left out back stabbing wait till you find some back stabbers in your alliance those are a barrel of laughs.

Dont worry about the players that leave thats part of the game as well, one min your on the top of the world 2 to 3 good players leave over xmas and then your pretty much in the sticky. Its about how you adapt thats importent.

chin up am sure you will bounce (2 grasshopper jokes in one message:D) back from this, but then again we dont plan to let you.

anyway welcome to the forums hope to hear more from you.

DeletedUser9816

2) When things get a little rough they will simply abandon their allaince and join the enemy.

have to admit this annoys me... grow a set people! i dont mind if you put up a good fight and then after a while when you realize that you just cant do it anymore try to join those that are after you, but joining them without a fight is weak in my opinion.

DeletedUser

have to admit this annoys me... grow a set people! i dont mind if you put up a good fight and then after a while when you realize that you just cant do it anymore try to join those that are after you, but joining them without a fight is weak in my opinion.

I don't normally leave alliances but then i usually end up lucky to be surrounded by good player.. but Ghosting at the first sight of attacks always makes me wonder, at least try and defend see how you go. I've had 200/300+ attacks headed at me in multiple cities a few times on other worlds and not lost 1 city lol You never know what is gonna land :) and it's half the fun defending! I was so happy when i first got and op done on me, cos most people don't like to attack a Princess ;)

And I would be ticked off if I was grasshopper, it's not easy leading without your best players ghosting at the first sign of trouble! :(

DeletedUser

Yes it was very difficult dealing with rosa leaving like that, it is a wonder if maybe if got to be too much with her in real life also and that just gave her a reason to quit, reasons we will never know.

But I do think that TSL has some good players that all want to work together and make things work. I have been in a couple alliances and I would have to say that the members we have are extremely loyal and unselfish, a good combination in a war game.

Everyone have a great new years, be safe and when we come back, have a good time, thats what it really is about right? Its a game. Really other than a stat sheet on the forum or in the game, what is it worth in real life?