Rate The Player

DeletedUser

9/10......Who would disagree(unless you are saying he deserves a better rating)....

DeletedUser

ill give you 4/10 -nice alliance though.

Name: darklazerman
Alliance: yo serious
Cities: 7
Average points per city: 9,081
Alliance changes: 9
Colonizations: 7
Best rank: 1062. 28th October 2010
Most points: 62,601 28th October 2010
Most cities: 7 15th October 2010
Kill ranking: 754 37,854 points
Kill ranking (offense): 897 14,519 points
Kill ranking (defense): 549 23,335 points

DeletedUser

Ac Milan

Your Battle points states it all not to forget the fact that you have so many cities- You and alexander are a true force to be dealt with. Any alliance would be lucky to have such skilled players- Good luck against all the alliances teaming up on you, besides it makes the ocean not so boring :D

DeletedUser

unfortunately

Yes it does look that way, that is what happens sometimes when you get to big and become a serious force -lol- However you guys can join me -:D- Unite that ocean and live peacefully. Drop your friendship with TE and fight with them -lol- And At that point i will then believe that someone out there loves me -lol-

I thought for sure there would be 100 ppl rushing to rate me especially sparkz-lol-

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAH!!!

politely i will decline your invite.

Lugosi

Strategos
king butter - 7/10 - looks like a strong player - no cities are particularly high on points, most are around 10k which I guess is too maximise population for more land and naval units

DeletedUser

1/10 I'm sorry, unimpressive stats. 2469 BP? Surly you can do better. Only three cities. Information a month back states that growth is not worth noting until a few days ago. Allaince is rated seventh and don't know much further. Not doing very good, you can do better

DeletedUser

For a guy I have more points than you sure have an impressive amount of BP. How many city slots do you have? (9/10 just for that)

DeletedUser

Sparks

Nice set of cities which are well placed. Good BP esp for defence.....some people don't seem to like you but obviously has no issue hitting back if the need arises :) Good rate of progression.

Seeing as he knows everything about everything in Epsilon - an obvious asset to his alliance.

DeletedUser

Sparks

Nice set of cities which are well placed. Good BP esp for defence.....some people don't seem to like you but obviously has no issue hitting back if the need arises Good rate of progression.

Seeing as he knows everything about everything in Epsilon - an obvious asset to his alliance.

you never gave a ranking

DeletedUser

Thanks inc!

Sparks - 8/10

based on stats, knowledge of game and reputation.

DeletedUser

lol- sparkz does keep up on his current events and one of my favorite players to bust chops with- I am quite a pitbull in the attack category top 100 in the world which I would say is impressive given my size but I am growing and fast. 3 slots open looking for yummy TE cities. Would grow a lot faster but TE chooses to pick on the weak rather then bring the fight to the king's castle walls- Oh well guess I have to saddle up my horsemen and bring it to them-lol-

Kyemera-9 out of 10 Always on very hard to peg and has stopped my cs attempts which not many have done- In fact he is 1 out of 2 that has been successful

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4577

King butter -
Your looking good.
Nice city count. Nice city point count and good looking alliance.
:D

DeletedUser

king butter

Another 8/10 for leading an alliance that is doing great. I would rate you higher but since there is jaserx too i need to give him some of the credit.

DeletedUser8049

savvasnav

10/10

i know him from Thor's army and already there he was agresive guy. like i see nothing changed second best player saying it for all

DeletedUser

thoria

good amount of cities and a good alliance.good amount of battle points.havent met you in battle but on the face of it you look decent.
8/10