Rate The Player

DeletedUser

You really can't rate a player based on statistics alone. Numbers lie.

Until you have fought an opponent personally there really is no way of telling just how good they are.

There are some general indicators, this much is true. A good war gamer should value troop counts above all else. And culture point generation is a precursor to success in most online war games.

In grepo bp's are the best way to gain cp's and so attack rating is a fair indicator. If nothing else a high attack ranking does serve as a good indicator of activity and aggressiveness.

What I tend to look @ in terms of stats is attack points and city points average.

When facing an actual opponent in game I wait until I @ least have a few spy reports before I even attempt to make any kind of judgment on their ability. City builds tell me most of what I need to know.

DeletedUser

Also Defencive BP is not always an indicator of being under attack constantly. Over 90% or my defencive BP came from defending conquests.

I give Cujonz a 9.98/10. He has over 40 cities which is quite time consuming and has grown nearly a 100K points in the past month. He is ranked 12th for points and 17th for Offencive kill ranking. That probably could be better however I don't knwo OFA's diplomatic situation with renegades.

DeletedUser

I think i can talk on Renegades Behalf.

Currently, we are very happy being allies along side One For All.

I don't think that will change any time soon.

~Velario

DeletedUser

Well, I am not sure that bps are the best and most efficient way to gain cps. Yes, you can have some good resource/bp differential given that the defenders have some poor builds etc. But it is not sustainable for large scale growth. Personally my bps account for less than a third of my overall culture points.

DeletedUser11924

Engaboy

Very tough competitor, decent attacker, and the cities are strategic. In my opinion the best player on OFA. Also is humbled and not a trash talker here to play the game and not get pissy when attacked. One of the few that I enjoy playing against.

9.0/10

DeletedUser8049

you are small and growing slowly but you know how to play this game ;) 7/10

DeletedUser

how was i rude, d? 9/10 very good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

6.5/10
Not the biggest player in the server by a long shot, early days though
aggressive page to look at what with all the loving and saying that almost everyone in the top alliances are your enemies.
Tactically not a good move making most players in the top 100 your enemy I dont know how.
Taut is spelt taught btw
mightyer is spelt mightier
(Your profile page atm)
a few other minot arguments with your page but then hey im not nearly as aggressive as you appear to be, I understand respect but not the anger. My favourite quote; you live, you die either way sh.. happens so deal with it and move on

To the person early saying that points mean nothing. That is stupid, you dont get points by having rubbish cities or bp by suiciding troops. At this time of the game having a bp and point ranking in the top 100 indicates a great deal of succes.
IGN: Buthodo

DeletedUser

Im going to give you a 8/10. Mainly cause i see you posting on the forums alot and what not. I haven't been in the game long enough to know anyone really... Only been playing for like a week or 2. lol :)

DeletedUser

Die Xerxes, Zambidis & Shino-X:

Good tacticians, some of the best ex CL players who have my respect as both players and opponents.

8/10

DeletedUser

Geordiereaper

Geordiereaper 9/10 your stats and ranking are similar to mine, and I have yet to fight any of your alliance so I can't really comment further. I just looked at your ABP and DBP and 9 just seemed right.

DeletedUser

Devilskronic,
You are a big player and your BP match your size. All your cities are conquered, and you are appart of one of the best alliances there is. You seem active on grepostats, so I will give you a 9/10