Rate The Player!

DeletedUser

lmao this thread is funny :eek:)
I agree ;) anyways.. back to business.

UnderOATH 8/10 No encounters with this player, so I am basing my opinions off of stats. Has been around the top 20 in points for awhile now. 140K total Bp. Also has flat lined a bit lately.

DeletedUser11468

Oh cripes raiders again. ummm. 0/10

For complaining that I rate harshly. So as punishment I rate you harsher.

Now you got alot of goals and milestones to accomplish. There. I put meaning into your grepos life.

DeletedUser

wow this went way of topic lol now its back lol
amorelus hmmmm, in #2 alliance thats a +,points kind of dont add up with cities and position in global , but obviously get the culture points some how , olympics or festival ??? main disability being in Daft so i reckon 6.5/10

DeletedUser

The Skull 4.5/10. Has 75k total points. Is in an alliance i've never even heard of. Fairly low total Bp with 20k.

main disability being in Daft so i reckon 6.5/10
How is being in DAFT a disability?

DeletedUser

Fair call and just my opinion
as for you from what i have read 7.75/10

DeletedUser

Hahahah. Flame on. I am not even going to rate him, as doing so would give him the attention that he craves.

SH101 6/10 Ranked just a bit over 200 on the server. Has 90k overall battle points. In the number one alliance.

Amorelus 1/10 Has nothing going for him accept for the fact that he is a good DAFT monkey. By the way Amo, your ranking on me was probably the best compliment I have ever received from you.

Ignore me if you want. I'm not the one who went into someone else's forum to brag about he's the best in the world and how we need to step up our game. I'm not the one who wants attention.

DeletedUser

apparently you are, u just stated "ignore me if you want" which is inferred as 'im typing this to tell you this post needs your attention' and "im not the one who wants attention", well if you wanted to be ignored then you wouldn't sound so redundant, therefore that's what is considered a double standard. Reverse psychology doesn't work on the internet kid, you need tone + body language for that type of persuasion. I am going to provide you with some more ammunition and give you the attention you crave, but realize this, out of every player that took what I said offensively, you're the only one that's come over to complain. Meaning, you're the only one truly offended. Don't pout over some text in a forum, I didn't single you out or point the finger, so would you kindly do as I did and tuck your tail back between your legs and head home to your mediocre account in epsilon?

DeletedUser4013

Let's play nicely here children :p

As I have no account in Zeta, I can't rate JJ really...so the next poster will have to do that.

DeletedUser

apparently you are, u just stated "ignore me if you want" which is inferred as 'im typing this to tell you this post needs your attention' and "im not the one who wants attention", well if you wanted to be ignored then you wouldn't sound so redundant, therefore that's what is considered a double standard. Reverse psychology doesn't work on the internet kid, you need tone + body language for that type of persuasion. I am going to provide you with some more ammunition and give you the attention you crave, but realize this, out of every player that took what I said offensively, you're the only one that's come over to complain. Meaning, you're the only one truly offended. Don't pout over some text in a forum, I didn't single you out or point the finger, so would you kindly do as I did and tuck your tail back between your legs and head home to your mediocre account in epsilon?

I meant ignore me from now on. And don't think I'm the only one who was offended. After we told you what we thought about your attempt to "inspire" us, you retreated back to your own forum, where you should have always been. I doubt many others from Epsilon even know about this thread, as they are in the Epsilon forum, where they should be, as they are in that world.

I was going to leave it at that, when I saw that someone had also made a comment here of you being arrogant. I couldn't resist pointing this out as it showed that people in both worlds think you are arrogant.

How about this for a deal. I promise to stay in my world's forum, you stay in your world's forum. We both refrain from posting in the other's world forum. Everybody wins. Deal?

Edit: JJ- 9/10 Top in Points, and in BP, the only problem is the Alliance is a little on the small side, and they haven't grown much in the last few days.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I Lol'd... 10/10 to jj for getting everyone to have a good *****... 0/10 however for improving cross-world relations :p

DeletedUser5757

XD
10/10 for hads :p:p
1st= he is number 10 on the ocean list (so that rocks XD)
2nd, had gave jj a 0 becaus of the best reason ever XDXD

(btw jj is arogant, but has all reason to XD, i already said to some friends, umneek( sorry if i spelled it wrong XD) is high on itself XD,
but duo the fact that they kicked my @$$ long time ago, i know they can kick well :p:p

btw, im sovietspartan now XD
(only on zeta :) )

DeletedUser

Hads 8/10 - good posts, good game knowledge, positive attitute.
JJ 9.5/10 - can't give you a 10/10 buddy, sorry, you need to improve on nothing... good job

Raiders 9/10 - great team player, leads by example, always listens to my new songs ;)
Amo 9.5/10 - great player, joy to be around, jokester, prankster all around funny motha @#$#@%

The Skull 5.5/10 - not really great points for the length of playing time, BP can increase, not in a good alliance... seems to have a good attitude tho!
Myrmidon King 0.2/10 - not even in Zeta... points aren't good in the server hes from, his points in this topic have no meaning and make no sense. JJ beats him in every aspect of the game and he has what... 5-6 months play time advantage?? i suggest getting a life and going to a new thread on your own server as your words mean absolutely nothing to anyone here.

DinoBites - 10/10 - ur simply the best brotha, what a joy its been playing these games with you the last 5 yrs

El Cid - 8/10 - For a guy to play the game for 4 weeks and have over 50k points, great job, too bad u can't get ur drunk butt off the beach and spend more time playing... but then again, if i was living the life you are right now i would be doing the same thing you are! hahaha

DeletedUser

Mad-Rappa um...... 7/10? Pretty good I guess
JJ 10/10 My initials :) Also top player in Zeta and the best player ever
I don't know you other guys :(

DeletedUser

hmmm 104j i give you a 2/10 your in a decent alliance points could do with a big improvement didnt go through the trouble of going into grepostats to see when you joined and you bp is low too.

DeletedUser

thebritt001: 6.5/10

Decent total points (100k, rank 201) with a decent total BP rating of ~40k. Just the plain fact that he is Dacia makes me want to give him an edge.

DeletedUser

vadlor 10/10
Fellow DAFT so i am bias. :D 210k total points. Good attacking Bp, passed me again. (I will have more soon though :p). Great player knows what he is doing, well organized. Cool guy, just all around awesome.

DeletedUser

As stated before, Raiders: 10/10

If I remember correctly, when raiders was at 50k points, he had like 60k BP. This, coupled with the fact that he's one of the sexiest DAFT members, ensures him a 10/10.

DeletedUser

As stated before, Raiders: 10/10

If I remember correctly, when raiders was at 50k points, he had like 60k BP. This, coupled with the fact that he's one of the sexiest DAFT members, ensures him a 10/10.

Thanks but I hardly had that many BP at that points level. And yes, I am damn sexy if I do say so myself. :p

DeletedUser

jjlasmelton: 9/10 People may think he is big-headed being the best player in Zeta but in most eyes he is a insparation to his alliance and a role-model to the younger members.

Hads: 8/10 Nice person, maybe he needs to be a little more smart-like?

Anyway I think you guys are cool.

DeletedUser

Thomas The Magnificent:2/10 low total points,looks like he restarted he used to have 2 cities,not loyal at all changed alliances 18 times none of them heard about it before,he made lots of posts which mean he write a lot and play a little.