Rate The Player!

DeletedUser

first post and I have to rate brooklyn21. 0.5/10 at least he has tried to make the forums more active.

DeletedUser

Azrael420 8/10 steady rise to a respectable ranking. not the highest bp to points ratio but its all attacking so points to a competent, aggresive player.

DeletedUser

i rate you with a 9 you are much better than me i can just say that

DeletedUser

Myrmidon King 0/10
No points cause of your arrogance...don't be a hater,just cause jjal is cool :p doesnt mean that u have to hate him...
jjalsmelton 10/10 - perfect leader,perfect gamer...you must be proud of your Grepolis exp. :p
raiders 9/10 - great guy,mysterious but great :)
brooklyn21 - 7/10 - 3 points subtracted cause of some pointless posts like bad PnPs...lucky to get the 7 points cause of trying to lighten the forums a little bit and waking us up :p

DeletedUser

Starkiller101: 2/10

Low points
Low BP
No points change in over a week except for yesterday
Look pretty inactive

DeletedUser11595

hey inciatus do you really play grepolis as i see that you play only in epsilon that too you only have 400+points:pro:

DeletedUser

You were lokking at ranking, I have 182414 points in Epsilon, I gave up on Zeta

DeletedUser

3/10 for now. new player . 3 city 11k points 1k BP . I don't know anything about his alliance .

DeletedUser10984

8/10 good player and I have met him in battle and he has proved his metal there.

DeletedUser

6.5/10
141k points and 70k total BP. Have had no interactions with this players so I am going purely off of stats.

DeletedUser10984

9/10 a good player with an excellent offensive to defensive bp ratio.

ps. a fair assesment I am bored almost out of my mind on two boring war fronts.

DeletedUser5757

2/10
quite low points......
quite few cities...
very low amount of BP
but a nice ration (at least most att)
kinda weak alliance with 180 members but just 4,2k each....

DeletedUser

Didn't find fdmfdm on Zeta, so decided I would rate Sai Sumanth instead.

7.5/10

Great alliance, good amount of cities, good amount of bp the majority of which is offensive. All round good player :)

DeletedUser

Hads ... :)
9/10 I personally haven't encountered him at all in game.. I am sure time will change that ;)
but from what I hear and have seen is a very persistent attacker and fighter

Btw fdmfdm is sovietspartan on zeta.