Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Sethius:
Points: 7/10 - Doing Well. Consistent growth. Started around May 2010.
Attacking BP: 6/10 - He attacks when he is ready to take a new city.
Defensive BP: 3/10 - Has recently gotten attacked, likely in retaliation.
Pos: -/10 - Non-issue
Alliance: 5/10 - They are alright.
Rep: 5/10 Mostly indifferent.

DeletedUser

:) My recent boost in defense bp was holding down a siege on an EOW city. I got 90+ VP's out of that one.

DeletedUser

Good old EOW, always to be relied upon for hassle free BP......

DeletedUser

Go Commander Shephard!
I see my 1 fan is here. Hi lordweapon. :D

Sch01ar:
Points: 8/10 - Over half a million, he's doing quite well and ranked 91 as of now.
Attacking BP: 2/10 - Doesn't seem to have much at all. Being an alliance leader this tends to happen.
Defensive BP: 10/10 - Seems to be an exceptional defensive player.
Pos: -/10 - Why's this even on here?
Alliance: 7/10 - Lost some players recently but still in top 3.
Rep: 10/10 Most people know the guy, active in the forums as well.

DeletedUser

Commander Shepard:
Attacking BP: 3/10 - Under 100k
Defensive BP: 4/10 - Not attacked much I suppose - D BP is hard to gather any info on player
Pos: -/10 - Who knows
Alliance: 5/10 - For being in position 5 =) - no idea about them really. Attacked one guy before I think - junk member. But Unity isn't in our area at all that I know of.
Rep: 8/10 - People seem to know him - whether or not he has a good or bad rep - no idea.

DeletedUser

96k attack bp is pretty close to 100k. ;)

..but yes it's lacking. I've spent most of my time in grepo in a leader position helping others in one way or another. So some things have been put to the side.

Attacked only a few times but no one is stupid enough to continue feeding me bps..

DeletedUser15283

Hey!:)
Long time no see.Do you know someone named NY Ballaz?
He and I are leading an agressive, successful alliance on Phi.
He mentioned you when we were in the forums and he told me he knew you in the alliance 'Unity' which I am guessing is Zodiac? Since I am not in Alpha I rely on the forums for news and stuff.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Lordweapon:

Not in Alpha so pretty bad obviously. ;)

Rep: 2/10 - For spamming a thread with completely irrelevant stuff instead of a PM and for claiming to be running an aggressive alliance in Phi, when his attacking BP is 5, and he has a total score of 879...

DeletedUser18575

Sch01ar:
Points: 8/10 - Over half a million, he's doing quite well and ranked 91 as of now.
Attacking BP: 2/10 - Doesn't seem to have much at all. Being an alliance leader this tends to happen.
Defensive BP: 10/10 - Seems to be an exceptional defensive player.
Pos: -/10 - Why's this even on here?
Alliance: 7/10 - Lost some players recently but still in top 3.
Rep: 10/10 Most people know the guy, active in the forums as well.

Look at essex and me :p
We always manage to find BP so I think no one should ever have an excuse.

DeletedUser

Look at essex and me :p
We always manage to find BP so I think no one should ever have an excuse.

Try sharing an ocean with sol, he usually has cleared all available cities by the time I've noticed them. :p

DeletedUser18575

Haha, tell him i said he has nothing on those top attackers, he should come play with the big guns :p
We'll make him work for his BP

DeletedUser13539

I definately would find my fair share of BP Drew :p

I do what I can and could have alot more. Besides, hadn't had too many enemy's up my way until the EOW BS blew out, but because I am aggressive I gain my piece of the pie....could only imagine what it would be like if I was in a position like Cocotte or other continuously attacked players while staying aggressive.......most of my Def BP is from defending sieges.

This is a cool thread

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18575

I'd make you work for it :p

I gain most of my D BP the same way, I would love some attacks sent to me but no one likes to start wars :(
Imagine i was under constant attack :D hahaha

Agreed, this is a cool threead

DeletedUser13539

I'd make you work for it :p

I gain most of my D BP the same way, I would love some attacks sent to me but no one likes to start wars :(
Imagine i was under constant attack :D hahaha

Agreed, this is a cool threead

I know you would make me work, I remember when we first met up, you came to me as said great job m8, you almost beat me in weekly BP where we both gained 80K or so!!! I had to laugh. :D

It's a freakin' war game :pro:, no starting wars....totally uncool. I would go entirely bonkers if I did not stay active and would quit the game. I am not worried about starting wars, but I sure won't make a choice to enter one for my own benefit, lol

Constant attack, I could imagine it, but it will never happen in my waters....need to find my way to some more EOW :cool:

DeletedUser13539

Andrewpp:
Points: 9/10 - 822956 pts, he's doing quite well and ranked 13th as of now, started in April, steady above average growth – 7th Overall Kill Ranking with 925,316 pts.
Attacking BP: 10/10 – 841,833 pts. #2 Overal Attk - Can’t ***** about someone not playing the game here, only that he is whoopin’ on your ***
Defensive BP: 5/10 – #171 with 83,483 pts. - Can’t judge the players capabilities here, most likely too active for others to think about attacking him and gains DBp from sieges.
Pos: -/10 – Who gives a so long they have a strategy and can defend?
Alliance: 8/10 – Small Elite alliance with even keeled leadership, very active bunch
Rep: 10/10 Most people know the guy in game, active in the forums as well.

DeletedUser

Solipicus:
Points: 8/10 - 589,396 pts, he's grown a lot and had a late start (march).
Attacking BP: 8/10 – 313,334 pts - he's no lay-about ranking 34th in attacking at the moment, but who knows how skillful he is with his timing - moreover he seems to have conquered a lot of inactive towns or players that didn't have the support of an alliance.
Defensive BP: 9/10 – #170 with 84,761 pts. - he's only lost one town so far (and who knows maybe he was giving it to a friend), so he must be doing something right.
Pos: -/10 – asd;lffsadlk;fjal
Alliance: 5/10 – Heard the name before, no where close to 'em though so i've never tested them.
Rep: 10/10 His name is nearly identical to mine - what could be deserving of more rep?

DeletedUser13539

Solipicus:
Points: 8/10 - 589,396 pts, he's grown a lot and had a late start (march).

Actually I think I started in May or June, but thanks :p

Attacking BP: 8/10 – 313,334 pts - he's no lay-about ranking 34th in attacking at the moment, but who knows how skillful he is with his timing - moreover he seems to have conquered a lot of inactive towns or players that didn't have the support of an alliance.

Well, I do not like to speak for myself here, but I am sure there are some players that can vouch for me here ;)

Defensive BP: 9/10 – #170 with 84,761 pts. - he's only lost one town so far (and who knows maybe he was giving it to a friend), so he must be doing something right.

I gave the town up so I could take a city off StillSetenta :p Mostly DBp from defending seiges

Pos: -/10 – asd;lffsadlk;fjal

Alliance: 5/10 – Heard the name before, no where close to 'em though so i've never tested them.

It is good to be a bit unknown, it plays into our hands a bit :D

Rep: 10/10 His name is nearly identical to mine - what could be deserving of more rep?

LOL, that's great. I always was saying the same thing as I watched us rise in the ranking together.