Rate The Player

DeletedUser

Skipperlipicus:

Attacking BP: 8/10 – 201,267 - not the greatest, but I know he is able to time things in really well and effectively siege tough towns.

Defensive BP: 8/10 – 50,738 - No one wants to try him obviously... and for good reason... so can't blame him for the low D BP. Hopefully he moves up once he starts sieging towns in 55.

Pos: 0/10 - Being a virgin, he doesn't know any positions. :p

Alliance: 10/10 - TW-S rules, drrr

Rep: 9/10 - he doesn't come onto boards often enough so I can harass him here more often... but he does have 58 posts, so he def has a presence. Some people like him I suppose...

DeletedUser

Skipperlipicus:

Attacking BP: 8/10 – 201,267 - not the greatest, but I know he is able to time things in really well and effectively siege tough towns.

Defensive BP: 8/10 – 50,738 - No one wants to try him obviously... and for good reason... so can't blame him for the low D BP. Hopefully he moves up once he starts sieging towns in 55.

Alliance: 10/10 - TW-S rules, drrr

Rep: 9/10 - he doesn't come onto boards often enough so I can harass him here more often... but he does have 58 posts, so he def has a presence. Some people like him I suppose...

awesome.

DeletedUser

snagglereturns

Attacking BP: 10/10 – 531,783- Pro

Defensive BP: 7/10 22,463 - not alot of enemys i see

Pos: 9/10 - ranked 61 thats nice

Alliance: 10/10 - TW are #1

Rep: 9/10 - seems to be a very tough opponent when it comes to attacking. Keep it up xD :pro:

DeletedUser

kidst3v3

Points: 7/10 -- Low points but is in o12 so obviously hasn't been around as long as someone in the core

Attacking BP: 4/5 -- less than 50% bp compared to points

Defensive BP: Very low but who cares. This is dependent on other people and lots of factors can contribute to a low number here

Pos: Low but again he/she is a out on the rim so you can't expect much

Alliance: 6/10 -- Like that they are small, but their average points per player is a bit low.

Rep: 3/10 -- Not many posts in the forums and never heard the name in game.

DeletedUser

Attacking BP: 10/10 – 531,783- Pro

Defensive BP: 7/10 22,463 - not alot of enemys i see

Pos: 9/10 - ranked 61 thats nice

Alliance: 10/10 - TW are #1

Rep: 9/10 - seems to be a very tough opponent when it comes to attacking. Keep it up xD :pro:

very cool. thank you so much!

DeletedUser

kidst3v3:

Points: 7/10 - 151,878 but started at end of 2010 so not too bad for a late start, plus I am sure he is in an isolated area which probably leads to less growth.

Attacking BP: 6/10 - 63k - not bad for only 13 cities but hasn't taken any active's towns really

Defensive BP: 9/10 5k - he hasn't gotten attacked a lot, can't blame him for that.

Pos: boobies

Alliance: 6/10 - dunno anything about them

Rep: 8/10 - gave props to snaggle so he is cool in my book

DeletedUser

i am a little new to the game but i catch on fast
I am about to become 3rd in my ocean
I ran all the Hogs out of my ocean thats my greatest accomplishment :pro:

DeletedUser15283

Lordweapon:

Not in Alpha so pretty bad obviously. ;)

Rep: 2/10 - For spamming a thread with completely irrelevant stuff instead of a PM and for claiming to be running an aggressive alliance in Phi, when his attacking BP is 5, and he has a total score of 879...

It's cause I'm making a nuke and beginners protection just came off.Was in Alpha, and I still don't know who conquered me....:heh: