Red Nation

DeletedUser18825

RedNationPremade.png

Red Nation will be one of the last premades I will ever make. It will also be the first one that will not fail. I have led many alliances, and most have failed. Now, I will make Red Nation, and it will not fail. I promise you that. If it does go down, it will go down fighting.

Now, let me explain what/who we are.

Red Nation will be the most aggressive alliance known to the world we will join. We will attack and attack and get more ABP than anyone else. We will only have 10-30 members. Each member will need to be aggressive, experienced, active, and skilled at Grepolis. We will burst out of BP with a ferocity that will leave the other alliances stunned. We will stay organized, close together, and coordinated. Each member will do their part, as will I. There will be a skype room made for those who wish to go on skype, but it is not mandatory. Communication will be done mainly through the forum until conquering starts. We will all have customized CoAs, sigs, and stuff like that.

This is more of a nation than alliance. Therefor, we recruit very carefully, and each member must be extremely loyal. Disloyalty causes rebellions, which knocks the alliance down.

World Join Information:
We are joining world Rhethymnos.
We will all go South-East.

You Want To Be A Red Nation Member?
Fill out the application, and post it below.
Ingame Name:
Skype Name (if available):
GrepoStats (if available):
Most ABP In One World:
Most Cities In One World:
Experience Amount:
Aggression Amount:
Activity Amount:
Will You Stay Loyal?:
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10):
Why Do You Want To Join?:
Recommend Someone To Join:
Preferred Settings:
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!:
Keep in mind that we will only accept the most aggressive, experienced, and dedicated people.

Current Members:
Member list here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18825

If any members want a Red Nation sig, coa, or anything else customized, message me.

If you want a normal one, here they are:

Sig:
RedNationSignature.png

CoA:
RedNation.gif

DeletedUser8396

Ingame Name: a pebble
Skype Name (if available): apebble1
GrepoStats (if available): http://www.grepostats.com/world/en18/player/269101
Most ABP In One World: Around 10,000 (I know its low...I can explain)
Most Cities In One World: Around 15-20
Experience Amount: I have played grepolis for almost two years (will be two years in June/July)
Aggression Amount: I am cautios and won't throw around my units if there has not been a spy done on the city(ies)
Activity Amount: Almost everyday if I can.
Will You Stay Loyal?: Til the death or until I get kicked.
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 8, once I join, I become a bit nestalgic :p
Why Do You Want To Join?: To win of course.
Recommend Someone To Join: Darknissprince
Preferred Settings:

Speed: 3
Conquest
Unit speed: 2
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: I am a fan of black with silver.

DeletedUser18825

You are in ^ :)

Welcome to Red Nation, you fit the requirements easily xD

DeletedUser

Communists? In MY grepolis?

It's more likely than I thought.

DeletedUser18825

Communists?

Nay, we are a nation, not a communistation. We don't force cr@p. And, we don't give out cr@p.

DeletedUser

Communists?

Nay, we are a nation, not a communistation. We don't force cr@p. And, we don't give out cr@p.

Sorry... couldn't resist. :p

Would it be out of place to suggest having specific settings to attract a more set number of players, instead of going with whatever? Some might decide to not tag a long as the settings are not preferential.

DeletedUser18825

I wasn't offended xD

DeletedUser18825

Just to make this clear:

We will join sometime in the summer (between June and August).

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: crusnicXIII
Skype Name (if available):
Most ABP In One World: over 400,000 i think
Most Cities In One World: around 25 i think but probably 1-5 more
Experience Amount: since IOTA
Aggression Amount: 8/10
Activity Amount: 9/10
Will You Stay Loyal?: of course
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): usually 9
Why Do You Want To Join?: need to find a new place to stay
Recommend Someone To Join: lane
Preferred Settings: speed 3, unit speed 2, revolt
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: Black,

DeletedUser

Ingame Name: Nivrap402
Skype Name (if available): george_parv
Most ABP In One World: 25,000
Most Cities In One World: 16
Experience Amount: Reasonably new started Mu but only really full time since ithaca started.
Aggression Amount: High if im not forced to spend troops helping out in defense 8/10
Activity Amount: Very High 9/10
Will You Stay Loyal?: Yes of course
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 10!
Why Do You Want To Join?: Looks like a good alliance, up for an alliance thats really active in forums!
Recommend Someone To Join: DevilB77
Preferred Settings: Speed: 3, Unit: 2 Revolt
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: RED haha

DeletedUser18825

You are in, nivrap. You are the first person who actually got the last question 'correct'. lol

Thrillology

Phrourach
"WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!"

Ingame Name: Thrillology
Skype Name (if available): I'm gonna create a new skype account since my current one is spammed.
GrepoStats (if available): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Thrillology&type=player
Most ABP In One World:
Most Cities In One World: 10 (the area I chose to start in Upsilon was a poor choice and most of the players were already developed so I had to colonize almost all my cities)
Experience Amount: 9/10 (I'm still learning about the tools out there and still studying player's patterns)
Aggression Amount: 6/10 (I'm not a warmonger D: )
Activity Amount: 9/10 (I've seen one person who is way more active then anyone I've ever seen
Will You Stay Loyal?: 10/10. Loyalty doesn't fade, unless the leadership fades.
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 10/10 (I subscribed to this thread)
Why Do You Want To Join?: It looks bombastically awesomely bodacious.
Recommend Someone To Join: Yes.
Preferred Settings: World speed 1, troop speed 3, revolt, morale on.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: Black or White. I like both the same.

DeletedUser

Thanks spyder looking forward to getting this going! cant believe everyone didnt put red lol!

PS: The alliance picture looks AMAZING!

DeletedUser5554

sure ill give it a shot.

Nodcrush
srwrestling2011
been awhile i wanna say 20k?
8 on omicron
experiance: led 5 top 12s same story as yours played against nivvy up there last time we gave eachother a fun run :) also have been known for pulling some upsets in the past on theta and omicron.
aggression amount: lets just say if you let me in i expect nothing but blood...all my alliances have made it to top 10 ABP most have made it to 1st or 2nd.
activity amount: high if interested and not pre occupied with a sport (luckily those days are done)
will i stay loyal: your on my team so yeah put the players first always and im with ya till we win or rim.
dedication: lets give it a 7 for now. im highly interested and would love to play but close contact should be kept with me so i know when and where to join and i'd like to hear a general strategy if accepted once we get going and i like it ill be at a 10 :)
why i want to join: never joined a premade before sounds fun having some stability
recommendation: none so far.
favorite color: i know the answer is red but my arch rivals in my 3 campus high school wear red...so unfortunantly for you i gotta say blue (my colors) (;
settings: 2-3 speed, no morale, CONQUEST PLEASE!!! :) haha

oh id also like to recommend nivrap for a defensive leader he made some good defensive plays against me in ithica :) id also like to bark up the tree for offensive leader if possible know enough strategies in both world types in my 2 years experiance to crush most people. i feel that combination would make you difficult to beat :)

DeletedUser18825

Thrillology, you are accepted. Just make sure you attack a lot in the world.
Thanks nivrap :)

And nodcrush, you are accepted too. We will see about the positions and jobs when the world starts. :)

DeletedUser21665

Ingame Name: Zominator78
Skype Name (if available): Zominator78
GrepoStats (if available): http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=zominator78&type=player
Most ABP In One World: 253 619 (Too be Greater Tonight >: ) )
Most Cities In One World: 47
Experience Amount: High
Aggression Amount: Moderate to High, prefer to scout first.
Activity Amount: Everyday multiple times per day
Will You Stay Loyal?: Always
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 9.5
Why Do You Want To Join?: To play with new people and old friends, and to win a world.
Recommend Someone To Join: Oromis942, Stormvoort, Urssu, SilverBW, Just342, BS17, Megan M
Preferred Settings: World speed 2 or greater, unit speed to or greater, conquest, absolutely no morale.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: Red

DeletedUser

I'm willing to take the role of an op planer/leader/strategist/tactical forecaster.