Red Nation

DeletedUser

Ingame Name:2468642
Skype Name (if available):GrepoStats (if available):http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=2468642&type=player(I no longer play in the Hero world or Naxos)
Most ABP In One World:500k in Beta, but I got annihilated after 2 months, so I quit
Most Cities In One World:11-15
Experience Amount:moderate-been around since Chi
Aggression Amount:moderate-I like to plan so that I know what troops to send to get the best kill/death ratio
Activity Amount:in 2 days, 4 hours per. day
Will You Stay Loyal?:unless leadership is so terrible, that the only way to keep the alliance alive is to take it down
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10):10/10 unless the alliance deteriorates into a MRA
Why Do You Want To Join?:I need a good new world that hasn't completed the WWs
Recommend Someone To Join:http://www.grepostats.com/world/en22/player/2201283(if he wants to join)
Preferred Settings:
World Speed: 3+
Troops Speed: 3+
Revolt
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: I like a mix of red, black, and silver

DeletedUser18825

You're in Vladdy.

As for the positions, they will be decided ingame.

DeletedUser18825

Hey guys. We will be joining one of the two new worlds. Remember to go South-East. I'll announce the world that we are joining, as soon as possible.

We have 9 members, and we'll probably pick up a few right before the world starts. So, we'll start off with around 10-15 members. Then, ingame, I'll invite around 10-20 people from our ocean. That'll give us 20-30 members, the perfect amount to conquer a small region. Then, we'll gradually accept more members as the game advances. We'll probably eventually get up to 50, but that'll be the distant future.

Remember to start off as fast and aggressive as possible. We want to make a mark on this world.

DeletedUser18825

If you are in Red Nation, and you see this post, please post your confirmation that you are still able to join. Just reply in any way.

I don't want to have to hunt down anyone for not joining the world on time. The beginning is the most important stage, and we all need to join as soon as the world opens. All of you need to keep a close eye on this thread before the world opens.

DeletedUser

Some competition ;) Go NE so we can farm you. I understand you are joining a speed 2+ conquest??

DeletedUser18825

Ummm no. We don't have any decided settings. We are just joining the world that is the fastest speed. And we are going South-East, Ocean 55. Sorry.

DeletedUser

Spyder i know we havent decided on settings but the new world: Sparta may be an idea although i cant see settings yet, just because winning on sparta just would look and sound so much better than winning anywhere else!!!

DeletedUser20921

Ingame Name: Kayfon
Skype Name (if available): omgthisisawsome
GrepoStats (if available): Not much to show
Most ABP In One World: dunno, was a while ago, well over 50k
Most Cities In One World: over 100
Experience Amount: 1 year
Aggression Amount: Mediocre
Activity Amount: On alot
Will You Stay Loyal?: Of course
Dedication To This Alliance (scale of 1 through 10): 10
Why Do You Want To Join?: Need a new world
Recommend Someone To Join: Ummmm dunno
Preferred Settings: World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 2
Revolt, Morale Active
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?!: black, gold

DeletedUser11965

why it gotta be red? you colorist!

why cant it be blue? green? black?
you got problems with other colors, bro?

DeletedUser18825

Yes I do, Mr. Sharkie Poo xD

It's good to see you back in the game! :)

DeletedUser18825

Kayfon, you're in. Or should I say Kayfart? xD

Yeah, look at our new nicknames on the first page post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Summer you say?

I'm a possibility -Spyder-.

Once I'm committed to an alliance/world, I will fight to the death for it.

Have experience leading top 10 Alliances around Grepolis.

Also have experience, used to be a top ranked player in Lambda a few years ago.

My def. rankings are so high in Ephesus, for such a low Off. ranking because I am currently one of the main targets for Ephesus' #1 Alliance.

P.S I don't like forms

DeletedUser18825

^ meh, you've been in one of my alliances before, so I'll add you :)