Revolt Draft (2012)

DeletedUser5061

I need the help of the grepo community to organize a draft so we can create 4 evenly matched premades with stable leadership and set the foundations for what will be an epic server. The reason for doing this is to give the server longevity so we don't have all the top players ganging up and killing of the server within in months. And also it's more welcoming to new players as it gives the opperunity to be part of a more organised alliance from the start and make new friends.

To Participate In This You Will Need:
HeroicTactician.png

In order for this draft to we need minimum of 40 people with Heroic Tactician Award who don't mind playing alongside new people and enjoy playing revolt. To find out what Heroic Tactician Award is and how you can acquire one, please click here. Heroic Tactician is a must for you to be part of the draft since the premades are for heroworld.

How this will work.

Step 1: Level of Participation Application (below)

This application is to find four founders/leadership teams that willing and capable of leading a top tier alliance. And also to see if we can get at least 40 people interested in participating in a draft. All participants will need to state when they expact to have their tactician award by if they don't have it already.

Step 2: Announcing Of The Teams
Once we have 40 people interested in participating in a draft, I will enlist the help of few in-game mods to help me select the best four founders/founding teams from the shortlist. Everyone looking to found an alliance will need to have their hero tactician award by this stage.

Step 3: Draft Applications Will Commence.
There will be new thread posted titled Draft Applications. This application will give participants the chance to sell themselves to their future teammates and state which is their first choice premade and which they would least like to be part off. These will help leaders make their choices because when it comes to the draft.

Step 4: The 2012 Revolt Draft Will Take Place
The Draft will take place February 28th at the latest or when the desired world is announced. Everyone will need to have their hero tactician award by this stage. The participants will devided into three categories as follows

Category 1: Players who have or had over 100K ABP playing only desired server.
Category 2: Players who have or had over 100K ABP playing only two servers.
Category 3: Everyone else.

The draft will most likely take place over skype and transcripts will be provided if you are unable to online at the time of the event.

Step 5: Last Minutes Trades
The night before the launch of the server there will be opportunity for the founders to trade players to rebalance the teams especially if one alliance goes recruits a lot of players that were not part of the draft or to accommodate one or two players who feel all their friends are on another team. The number of trades allowed will be 1/10 of the avarage number alliance members, so if all four premades have have an avarage of 50 members the number of trades allowed by each team would be 5.

Please fill in a Level of Participation Application below.

DeletedUser5061

In-game Name:
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:
Would You Like A Leadership Role:
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:

===========

If you don't have Heroic Tactician Award please state when do expect to have it by. For alliance name please put down something that has broad appeal and not just something persnal to you, something like Order of Chaos is fine but Lozza's Princesses not so much. For people you want to helping you lead please only use names from list of participants below.

List Of Willing Founders/Founding Teams

Bladerider - The Hasselhoff Ninjas
Callinectes - TBD
GothamSoldier - TBA
Hilop & Dux Bellorum - Super Nashwan
slobo.c - Order of St. Michael

List Of Draft Participants
-Achilles-
Aicy
Alpertos
alpha911
Andy Blanchard
blvdofbd
Cabz bii
daizan
Edwardicus III
fingolfin
Johnny 07
Jubier1
Krenzia
luppus
nick1
Pythagorus
Raffy21
Rgaff
sacmaster211
Saturn22
Sedai
TaskCo1
tommyfjh
Z Grade
zominator78

Will Only Join A World That Offers These Settings:
World Speed: 2/3
Unit Speed: 2+
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Cap: 60+
Conquering System: Revolt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10984

In-game Name: sacmaster211
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: I don't mind either way but I do best in a sort of internal control kind of position
Would You Like To Be A Founder: no

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Alpha911
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: NO
Would You Like To Be A Founder:

DeletedUser18132

Perhaps one of these alliances could be atticus's...

DeletedUser345

I like the idea of a fair balanced world dai it does get awfully boring watching one team just power though it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-game Name: Chimosan (for now blasted mods -.-)
Would You Like A Leadership Role: If i am required too and am approached about doing it.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) """""""""""
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions: I have a few CoAs i've collected if one of the founders wants to look at them.
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: -
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: -

DeletedUser16429

In-game Name: nick1
Would You Like A Leadership Role: maybe leader or recruiter
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) No

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Cabz bii
Would You Like A Leadership Role: no
Would You Like To Be A Founder: no

DeletedUser

In-game Name: pythagorus
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: nope, but can make a plan if necessary
Would You Like A Leadership Role: nah, as long as the founders know what they're doing ;)
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) NO

DeletedUser

Great Idea :D
I might fill in an app later but I doubt I'll have the time to play seriously anytime soon. I'd also prefer Conquest :p

DeletedUser

Why, exactly, do we need the hero tactician award for this...?

DeletedUser6156

In-game Name: DieselBoy
Would You Like A Leadership Role: I don't see the need for one
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank) no

DeletedUser5061

Great Idea :D
I might fill in an app later but I doubt I'll have the time to play seriously anytime soon. I'd also prefer Conquest :p

I never understood why people don't get conquest is too time consuming, you have to be online to time clearances, time cs, time defance, be online to pull out offence units after the cs has landed. If you are an big active alliance in close proximity you need to be organised and in constant communication to avoid friendly fires. Once players have 30-40 cities wars become stalemates because you need time attacks from 10-15 cities just to take one city of another big players, so the big guys are always picking on the little guys simply because they aint go the time.

Though revolt can get a repetitive, I enjoy the mindless killing, I enjoy not having to read the alliance forums before sending out attacks and most of all I enjoy revolting my firms making them panic for no reason
emoticon-00130-devil.png

DeletedUser

I never understood why people don't get conquest is too time consuming, you have to be online to time clearances, time cs, time defance, be online to pull out offence units after the cs has landed. If you are an big active alliance in close proximity you need to be organised and in constant communication to avoid friendly fires. Once players have 30-40 cities wars become stalemates because you need time attacks from 10-15 cities just to take one city of another big players, so the big guys are always picking on the little guys simply because they aint go the time.

Though revolt can get a repetitive, I enjoy the mindless killing, I enjoy not having to read the alliance forums before sending out attacks and most of all I enjoy revolting my firms making them panic for no reason
emoticon-00130-devil.png

I'm not saying it's not time-consuming, It's just my personal preference. I love conquering a city in the middle of enemy terretory and then snipe all of their CSs with only offensive troops in that city
emoticon-00130-devil.png

It does require more time, planning and communication but I simply like it more :D

DeletedUser345

emoticon-00130-devil.png

Don't you find conquest is so much more challenging and therefore entertaining? You really have to snipe, time etc. and that takes much more skill. Plus in revolt itsd way too easy for a defender to stack during the 12 hour period :(

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Grepolsv
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Possibly, but i doubt it
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No

I think this is a great idea, i would also prefer conquest but revolt will do :p.

DeletedUser14437

In-game Name: This.
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: On a different account but will get it on this account soon enough.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: No.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No.

DeletedUser

This is a fantastic idea Dai.. I'm only say I don't have the time to sign up.. but I hope it goes well and I may become a fan and stalk the forums to see how you get on :)

slobo.c

Strategos
In-game Name:slobo.c
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role:Yes
Would You Like To Be A Founder:
What Will The Alliance be called: Order of St. Michael
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:Kosta or Sedai
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:Not MRA