In-game Name: Sedai
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: will have it soon
Would You Like A Leadership Role: nope
Would You Like To Be A Founder: nope

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In-game Name: tommyfjh or chirageeeeeeeeee
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Have it on both
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Not really but if you get stuck i suppose i could
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No.
description of alliance: preferably not a MRA.

i'd like to be in the same alliance as -achilles- if thats alright :)

DeletedUser5061

Just to clarify it's up to the four teams which direction they go, two might go the same direction or all four end up in the same direction or everyone takes a ocean each to establish their base first. As long people agree to not using spies, I don't see a need to establish rules of combat.

The reason Heroic Tactician Award is because these premades are obviously for a Heroworld. Advantage of a heroworld is there are going to be fewer noobs on the scene which makes it easier for people leading the alliances. The fact that heroworlds will come out less frequently and everyone starts of with three cities means players players are less likely to quit.

DeletedUser

Why does that have its own section on the wiki?! :S

Wish it wasn't for hero worlds, don't play any worlds here anymore, would have liked to have joined.
T

DeletedUser20189

In-game Name: manos de piedra
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Yes, but no because I don't really know how to use revolt
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No

DeletedUser21665

In-game Name:Zominator78
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role:Yes
Would You Like To Be A Founder:No
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:

DeletedUser

I would be up for this.

In-game Name: Bladerider
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Just ordered mine
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Happy to help or lead or just fight
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Happy to if people want me to and will follow me.
What Will The Alliance be called: I like the sound of "The Hasselhoff Ninjas"
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: Joose5/Butbuddy, probably Trek, Bubonic, TaskCo, and a few others
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: Probably the most stupid one with the gayest taglines and lots of city names to do with bottoms. Probably relatively small, tight knit and aggressive, but thats the whole point surely.

Not sure about the leadership thing, sounds incredibly pompous to assume you are just going to lead a special group made up of top notch players draft picked rather than a normal premade.

But I will give anything a try.

J.

DeletedUser5061

In-game Name: manos de piedra
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Yes, but no because I don't really know how to use revolt
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No

Revolt is pretty simple b, homie sends his clearance attacks as a revolt attack then lands then lands his CS in the same city 12 hours later for the city to become his instantly.

Advantage is homies troops return home once they have started the revolt so his bredrins can attack and keep they city clear without worring about taking out there own manthem. They can even start their own revolts in the same city while do these attacks just incase homies CS fails to land.

Disadvantage is homie dodges some noobs a revolt attack and they get past the millitia, his city is now revolted so now homie has to ask his bredrins to send help to defend of the CS but homie feels embarrassed to do so because he got revolted by someone who attacks with archers.

I was listning to this at the time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JihnyuelSzU

DeletedUser5061

Not sure about the leadership thing, sounds incredibly pompous to assume you are just going to lead a special group made up of top notch players draft picked rather than a normal premade.

But I will give anything a try.

J.

Like pyth said, as long as the founders know what they're doing most top players are happy to follow and if you can keep your top players happy the rest will fall in line. Of course if the leaders are incompetent, most top players will call them out on it and as you know from nemesis you can be the best leader in the world, you can't lead a group of top players if you are not active yourself.

The point of the draft isn't to build four alliances from scratch necessarily, by that I mean if say Order of Chaos were to join we wouldn't break up their current membership we would just wait till the other three alliances were roughley of the same strength and size before they get a draft pick if that makes sense. So if you must have Joose5/Butbuddy, probably Trek, Bubonic, TaskCo, and a few others go ahead that aint a problem, just because the goal is to get for evenly matched teams going in, it doesn't mean people can't be in alliances with their friends. Personally I am one of those people you stick me in a zoo, I will make friends with the monkeys so it wouldn't matter which team I am in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I guess.

I wouldnt dream of trying to lead you for example, thats all I meant - you are too experienced, too good and I would always assume you could do better and as such you may as well lead rather than me. Im pretty grounded and tend to just have fun with team mates, make decisions where needed, ask opinions when I think its pertinent and generally just try to lead by example.

I agree about the zoo comment. I think the key is comms and the people who are affable, chatty and online are the ones who tend to get on with other people and build a quick core of players anyway who are ready to help each other out.

J.

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Urssu
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: yep
Would You Like A Leadership Role: yep
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Not to worried
What Will The Alliance be called: Order of Chaos
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: The winning one :D

DeletedUser22650

so is there a limit to how many non draftee's we can bring?