Revolt Draft (2012)

DeletedUser5061

so is there a limit to how many non draftee's we can bring?

I would say 20-30 is reasonable anything more than you might not even get any draft picks which would make it harder to balance the teams. Give me one possible name for the alliance please.

DeletedUser13405

I assume this is for the first Heroworld. Provided we can stomach 2.0, some of my current alliance-mates and I in Beta world plan to join up. We run the alliance Controlled Burn. We are open to revolt or conquest.

We have been discussing forming a premade with our core and recruiting others, but this may just be the way to go. I, for one, would really like to play with some new players.

In-game Name: GothamSoldier

Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: I will as soon as I found city (will happen before 1st heroworld launches).

Would You Like A Leadership Role: Sure
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank): Sure

What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions: Open to Membership Suggestions...we will have a vote

People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: guernica10, luppus, the-jackal, supertigersinc

Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: Not MRA. Smaller, tight and selectively aggressive. We will use diplomacy as well as aggression to secure our territory. We will fight in packs, similar to my current alliance.

DeletedUser

Nice to see ou still around mate would be good to play together again :)

Ya I decided to stay for heroworlds. That said I really would like to get on a frontline cause i'm beginning to find grep boring again :/ Wonders can be annoying these days with the res sending race

DeletedUser22650

I would say 20-30 is reasonable anything more than you might not even get any draft picks which would make it harder to balance the teams. Give me one possible name for the alliance please.

i can give plenty of possible ones depending if they have time but off the top of my head BigBaldGuy from Delphi

DeletedUser22650

LOL:D thought it was a weird question this early...."Super Nashwan" ....dont hold me to that

DeletedUser

In-game Name: TaskCo1
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: No, but I can meet them all before the world. Currently playing Delphi.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: If approached I will consider. Preferably someone I know, otherwise I'll stay a foot-soldier.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: No.

Quick question - I left Tau months ago having met all the requirements minus founding a city. I reentered Tau over a month ago to gain my stats back. Would I be able to found a city in Tau and receive the award despite having restarted, and my battle points being back to zero?? I'd rather not found a city in Delphi :rolleyes: haha

Aicy

Strategos
In-game Name: Aicy
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: No, doing okay in world 29 and should have it in a couple of months.
Would You Like A Leadership Role: No.
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)
What Will The Alliance be called: Mushroom Kingdom, Painful Death, Inferior Sanity, Dieseased Medicine, Inane Knowledge, Mannered Murder, Brutal Servicce. Just some of the top of my head. :)
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead:
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:

DeletedUser18536

In-game: blvdofbd
Heroic Tactician Award: Not yet, but I'm working on it.
Leadership role: If the alliance needs it.
Founder role: I'll pass for now.

DeletedUser

In confirmation to Gothamsoldier sign up.

In-game Name: Luppus
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Not yet, but imminent
Would You Like A Leadership Role: yes
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)
What Will The Alliance be called: Name/Open To Suggestions. TBD
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: The-Jackal, Gothamsoldier, Guernica10, Supertigersinc
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: As defined by Gothamsoldier.

DeletedUser

Long time no see, Dai. But I'm back now :)

In-game Name: Saturn22
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: Yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Yes
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Maybe

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

In-game Name: Urssu
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: yep
Would You Like A Leadership Role: yep
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Not to worried
What Will The Alliance be called: Order of Chaos
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: The winning one :D

I will wait for atti to confirm, before adding The O.C. into the list of teams but having Dux & killy vs. Atti & srains whom from what I hear from my vrod friends is pretty good I will say we are off to a good start. Of course there are alot of players out there still to sign up like the OKC's, soc and newer players like nickossa who will do well with someone like pyth on their team.

Long time no see, Dai. But I'm back now :)
yo g, what'sgwaning

DeletedUser13405

At this rate, you may get 8 full teams rather than 4. That would be pretty cool...2 per core ocean.

What do you think about no initial pacts between the starting 8 as well?

DeletedUser

In-game Name: Urssu
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: yep
Would You Like A Leadership Role: yep
Would You Like To Be A Founder: Not to worried
What Will The Alliance be called: Order of Chaos
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: The winning one :D

you will be the first rimmed no doubt you noob lol:supermad::D:D

DeletedUser19554

In-game Name:it's gonna be winner13579
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award:yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role:depends if you want me to
Would You Like To Be A Founder: i'd give it a shot
What Will The Alliance be called: Undead Macedonian Empire
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: kosta, shark, pheniox, are a couple i may approach and pick 2 out of them
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be:An aggressive, organized, half-democracy

Speed 2 or below would be best for me

DeletedUser8790

In-game Name: Callinectes
Do You Have Your Heroic Tactician Award: yes
Would You Like A Leadership Role: Sure
Would You Like To Be A Founder: (if answer is NO please leave the rest blank)Sure
What Will The Alliance be called: Hmm.....
People You Will Have Or Want Helping You Lead: TBD
Description Of The Type Of Alliance You Are Gonna Be: Aggressive

Must be at least Speed 3 world for me, Thanks Nice idea!