Riddles

DeletedUser

ahaha indeed so :D

Try your hand at this...

Some months have 30 days, some months have 31 days; how many have 28?

DeletedUser

Hmm I was hoping Johanco would get stuck on that few times before someone else posted :p

DeletedUser

A man hijacks an aeroplane transporting both passengers(8 of them) and valuable cargo. After taking the cargo, the man demands nine parachutes, puts one of them on, and jumps, leaving the other eight behind. Why did he want eight?
Answer to this yet?

DeletedUser

Nuup -_-

The only reason I can think of is so the passengers wouldn't give him a faulty parachute.

DeletedUser

How can I be SOOOOOO CLOSE :supermad: x999 999 999

I will send you to another dimension with my mangekyou!

DeletedUser

1 Wrong word in that sentence Correct it and its right. Anyway going away for 2/3 days so I won't see your answer

DeletedUser

It's the word 'passengers' isn't it! The flight people, you know the people who that thingy!!!!

hmm the officials or something??

DeletedUser

I just Googled it, I won't tell you though :p You'll never get it

DeletedUser

Ugh, well atleast tell me when I get it right since jo isn't here anymore.

DeletedUser25380

Going to add a new riddle to my old one.A man hijacks an aeroplane transporting both passengers(8 of them) and valuable cargo. After taking the cargo, the man demands nine parachutes, puts one of them on, and jumps, leaving the other eight behind. Why did he want eight?
Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?
If there are rules that dictate that you can't shoot at same person, then Mr. Black should shoot at himself for the best chance of survival, as he is the one who misses the most, and that prevents the others from getting a chance at him.
If there is no rule, then he should shoot at Mr. White who never misses (Mr Black is likely to miss, but even in the odd chance he succeeds:if he was hitting Mr Gray and didn't miss, then Mr White is next and would shoot at Mr Black since Gray is dead, Mr White never misses, so Mr Black is dead. So in any case hitting Mr Gray is never the answer).

How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? (Throwing that in with ninjas)
From 1mm above the concrete floor I am pretty sure it would work :p (it never said how high the drop was from)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The egg probably wouldn't break from that height but that's not correct.

DeletedUser

If there are rules that dictate that you can't shoot at same person, then Mr. Black should shoot at himself for the best chance of survival, as he is the one who misses the most, and that prevents the others from getting a chance at him.
If there is no rule, then he should shoot at Mr. White who never misses (Mr Black is likely to miss, but even in the odd chance he succeeds:if he was hitting Mr Gray and didn't miss, then Mr White is next and would shoot at Mr Black since Gray is dead, Mr White never misses, so Mr Black is dead. So in any case hitting Mr Gray is never the answer).

I'm guessing you didn't read any of the answers, otherwise you would know that shooting at Mr. White has already been said. Also, why would there be a "secret rule" in a brain teaser...

OH and Shadis I give you a lot of credit for your egg question. I was in such a rush to answer I didn't realise i've heard that one before. You can drop the raw egg anyway you like, it can't crack a concrete floor :p