Riddles

DeletedUser

OK so an oldie but a goodie:

A pilgrim came to a fork in the road. One road led to safety, the other to certain death.

At the entrance to each road stood a guardian.

One guardian always spoke the truth, and the other always lied.

The pilgrim was allowed only one question. Only one, and to save his life he had to find out which road led to safety.

What was his question?

DeletedUser

'Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you will die. What is it?'

The answer is nothing.

Here's one from Rich...
What's a duckdo?

Link of time

Phrourach
OK so an oldie but a goodie:

A pilgrim came to a fork in the road. One road led to safety, the other to certain death.

At the entrance to each road stood a guardian.

One guardian always spoke the truth, and the other always lied.

The pilgrim was allowed only one question. Only one, and to save his life he had to find out which road led to safety.

What was his question?
A: What's my name?

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Q: Suppose there is only one barber shop in your town, and it employs two barbers. One of the barbers has a nice, neatly trimmed head of hair. The other's hair is a complete mess. Which of the two barbers should you go to and why?

DeletedUser

Q: Suppose there is only one barber shop in your town, and it employs two barbers. One of the barbers has a nice, neatly trimmed head of hair. The other's hair is a complete mess. Which of the two barbers should you go to and why?

On the assumption that the messy haired barber has had his hair cut by the neat barber - I'd ask to be seen by the neat barber lol

DeletedUser22940

Lighter than what I am made of,
More of me is hidden than is seen,
I am the bane of the mariner,
A tooth within the sea.
Speak my name.

DeletedUser27700

Yes? Oh, nvm.
Anyway, next riddle.

In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?

DeletedUser

Har Har Iced.

Next one :)

We are five little objects of an everyday sort,
you will find us all in a tennis court.