Riddles

DeletedUser25380

an Android? :p
---
For the parachutes one: I am thinking the passengers were sky-diving and already had their parachutes on, and he didn't want them to jump right after he does and follow him so he wanted them to take these parachutes off :heh:

Or: he is the pilot and the 8 passengers are also hijackers, they will all take a parachute and jump :) ... I think that's my answer :p
---
And Mr Black should shoot himself for the best chance of survival.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23986

Mr. Black, Mr. Gray, and Mr. White are fighting in a truel. They each get a gun and take turns shooting at each other until only one person is left. Mr. Black, who hits his shot 1/3 of the time, gets to shoot first. Mr. Gray, who hits his shot 2/3 of the time, gets to shoot next, assuming he is still alive. Mr. White, who hits his shot all the time, shoots next, assuming he is also alive. The cycle repeats. If you are Mr. Black, where should you shoot first for the highest chance of survival?
Mr black would shoot in the air. Mr.gray will shoot Mr. white, and either kill him, or get killed by his shot.

DeletedUser23986

I was thinking about its mirror image as well, but the other half seemed simpler.

DeletedUser18132

A man who lives on the tenth floor takes the elevator down to the first floor every morning and goes to work. In the evening, when he comes back; on a rainy day, or if there are other people in the elevator, he goes to his floor directly. Otherwise, he goes to the seventh floor and walks up three flights of stairs to his apartment.
Can you explain why?

DeletedUser30490

i know this................
this guys a midget on normal days he does not carry his umbrella so he cannot press the tenth floor button cas his short he can only reach upto the 7th floor.But on rainy days his got his umbrella and can use that to go straight to the 10th floor

DeletedUser18132

i know this................
this guys a midget on normal days he does not carry his umbrella so he cannot press the tenth floor button cas his short he can only reach upto the 7th floor.But on rainy days his got his umbrella and can use that to go straight to the 10th floor

dang.
Three men checked into a hotel room and were charged $30 for which they paid $10 each. The next day, the manager realized that the men had been overcharged since the real price is $25 for the room. The manager gave the bellhop $5 to return to the three men. On the way to their room the bellhop decided to keep $2 for himself so he wouldn't have to make change. The bellhop gave $1 to each man. The three men had now paid $9 each, or a total of $27. This, plus the $2 the bellhop kept for himself, makes a total of $29. What happened to the other dollar?