Riddles

DeletedUser18132

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

DeletedUser30490

the wife thought of having some FUN
images
and opened the door for the stranger
then he also took this golden oportunity and had FUN ;) and killed her and left with all the valubles

DeletedUser18132

Almost guys. She was pregnant already, and died during childbirth. The stranger is her son. ;)

DeletedUser30490

damn it :/
another another
oh that was a good one SJ lol

DeletedUser18132

What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows.

This one is easier.

DeletedUser38828

I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?

DeletedUser

A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Almost guys. She was pregnant already, and died during childbirth. The stranger is her son. ;)

All i am saying is, you said that the guy made sure that there was no one in the car. So, really, we should be wondering how the wife's body was put back in the car as well. :p

What has roots that nobody sees, and is taller than trees. Up, up it goes, and yet it never grows.

This one is easier.
MOUNTAINS! Sheesh. Howe did no-one else get that. :p

Enough of LotR. :D

Here are a few for you:
No use of google please. I want to see if you can get any/all of them.

• There was a green house. Inside the green house there was a white house. Inside the white house there was a red house. Inside the red house there were lots of babies. What is it?
  • Watermelon
  • What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?
  • River.
  • It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
  • Nothing.
  • The person who makes it, sells it. The person who buys it never uses it and the person who uses it doesn't know they are. What is it?
  • Coffin
  • What English word has three consecutive double letters?
  • -

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Boom!

3 is rather good as well actually. Though I suppose some people would have to take it with a pinch of salt given the god reference.