Riddles

DeletedUser

Boooom. :)

Just the last one left.
There are 2 possibilities. One is slightly less obvious.

DeletedUser18132

A father and son went in their car for a road trip. They got in a car crash. The father died, and the son was badly injured. He needed surgery, but in the hospital when the doctor comes in, the doctor says, "I can't operate on this boy, he's my son." Who's the doctor?

DeletedUser18132

dang, you guessed it. :(

I make you think, I make you ponder,
My answer is nowhere but yonder,
I make your mind really bend,
Till you get it right in the end! What am I?

DeletedUser

My one was- Bookkeeper. The alternative being woollen. (double u = w)

Varun

Strategos
The person in front of me is my brother - in - law's only sister. Her daughter is my brother's niece. Who is the person in front of me?

DeletedUser

A man was found murdered behind a speakeasy surrounded by 53 bicycles. Why was he killed?

Varun

Strategos
For cheating in cards. Bicycles is a card - making company. "Here's one... I am round in shape but I'm not a tire. I am green in colour but I'm not a leaf. Cut me and you will find flesh but I'm not a living being. Plus, you will find my tiny babies inside me, countless babies. Who am I?"

Last edited:

DeletedUser23986

For cheating in cards. Bicycles is a card - making company. "Here's one... I am round in shape but I'm not a tire. I am green in colour but I'm not a leaf. Cut me and you will find flesh but I'm not a living being. Plus, you will find my tiny babies inside me, countless babies. Who am I?"
living being includes fruits?

DeletedUser

Sort of a rip off from Thomas's :rolleyes: but whatev

DeletedUser30490

ok heers one What always runs but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed but never sleeps, has a mouth but never eats?