RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

DeletedUser

We miss you too mate,come back and make some troubles and let the drama steps up on next level,you know you wish to come back,you know you cant leave forever,you know you would love to be back,dont fight against it.

DeletedUser

Hey all. I gues im supa bored to I decided to bring back some old memories. I figure all you guys think about the best leaders that are currently in Grepolis, but I want to bring back a couple RIP leaders and Leaders that were once great but now ending up in a mud hole lol.

1. This first leader I thought was the best was I think some of you might know TheBlueKangaru He was my best buddy when Shogunate Bakufu was at the height of power. He listened to us all was overall, was a well experienced leader who knew what he was doing.
2. The second two best leader that also was from Shogunate Bakufu and played a major role was Danny C. and bs4397 (or i think it is ;)) They were both great in thinking expecially bs who personally invited me and gave me a one page essay on invitation ;) lol
3. The reason why Shogunate Bakufu fell. Thrillkill. Arguably to most fearful leader Shogunate Bakufu ever faced. A pure malicious player, Thrillkill was both cunning and merciless as he was able to place 5 spies into Shogunate's players.
4. Once a great leader, Mancom. The leader of the once mighty Army of Zeuse, he was a great thinker and did I great job of keeping Army of Zeus in the top until BA crushed them to rank 47 lol
5. Although i know him for only a while Daizan was real aggressive leader. Making up what was once called Epic Manboobs, the alliance with only the top player like valzer put great pressure on alliances like KE until they were overwhelmed by sheer numbers.
6. The worst leader I think who was ever to step on ETA's grounds is Pythea. The completely stupid leader of the Orcale of Pythea, IM my opinion she was a complete backstabber who ended up having you *** kicked to kingdom kong lol

Remember this is MY opinions on leader and I know many other fearful alliances that once stepped on ETA except I can't remember the leader's names.

But here are some of the big alliances:

Shogunate Bakufu: MY personal alliance and was ranked 3 and then 2 for over 3 months
Orcale of Pythea: Alliance that survived in rank 2 for a long time until recently when they disbanded
Republic of Troy: Alliance who was feared for there pure strenght in attack forces but later beaten by Shogunate Bakufu
Ocean Knights: Forgot which ocean but there rule of triumph was short when their leader send rude messages around.
The Spartans: Once also ranked 5 and consisted of some of the best players and also the most berserk like lol
Dangerous: The conquerers of Shogunate Bakufu and made it to the top 1 though for only a short period.

And yes there are many more! Feel free to add and comment :)

Hope the memories of some Grepolis's best alliances and people come back to all of you :)

I was in Republic of Troy back in my old account. I have been playing in Eta for 1 year 5 months.

I think that The Greppolice Need to be remembered. They were a top alliance for months and months.

DeletedUser

RIP Somali Pirates was a good breakfast for KoDr but now are loosing relatively quickly.

DeletedUser

you be trippin' man :heh: i don't know if i can take this seriously

lived under a rock last couple of months?

DeletedUser

All hail the elite

you be trippin' man :heh: i don't know if i can take this seriously

lived under a rock last couple of months?

Have u they have been eating your bacons for months now now they are just devouring them all I wonder have u been under your turtle shell for months? cuz I popped in Eta 2 weeks ago and all I see is Somali getting beat,UoW getting owned Te still kicking *** Fate (AHOE AHOE,u guys can do it) and well you tell me you guys lost over 50 cities last week and you telling me I'm living under a rock? why don't u come out your turtle and check your forums.

:pro:

DeletedUser

u cant be serious? in the last 2 months KoDR had lost 60 cities and more than 2/3 of their players bc of us. so add those on top of what we took thats close to 300-400 cities bud. nice try tho.

DeletedUser

These are the numbers I counted for October:

22 cities taken from KODR by SP, against 9 cities taken from SP by KODR.

Add any players moving from KODR to SP and any argument that KODR is winning has all the credibility of a vegetarian shark.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

These are the numbers I counted for October:

22 cities taken from KODR by SP, against 9 cities taken from SP by KODR.

Add any players moving from KODR to SP and any argument that KODR is winning has all the credibility of a vegetarian shark.

Regards,
Leo

why must u always ruin my fun with your statistics hun?

DeletedUser

Knights Empire collapsed some time ago, but seemed to steady a little recently. They have just dropped to only 4 members. Where will they go from here?

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser19492

Leonadius loves to be the pain in the ... that don´t want anyone to talk anything else but his subjects. then he always drops this lame facts. get a grip Leo.

regards
Brlinho

DeletedUser

Leonadius loves to be the pain in the ... that don´t want anyone to talk anything else but his subjects. then he always drops this lame facts. get a grip Leo.

regards
Brlinho

Hang on, is that a quote or a really naive impersonation?