RIP Leaders and RIP alliances

DeletedUser19492

Brlinho is the mastermind behind grepolis, he owns 60% of the stocks in InnoGames GmbH... he is the boss.

tiririca_presidente.jpg
there he is... sure, he goes low profile...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16560

Brlinho is the mastermind behind grepolis, he owns 60% of the stocks in InnoGames GmbH... he is the boss.

tiririca_presidente.jpg
there he is... sure, he goes low profile...

Now that was a cold shower :(

I always pictured brlinho in my mind like this :p
BruceSpringsteenBruce198.gif

DeletedUser19492

LOL!!! very funny...

I don´t know which one I´d prefer him to be... hehehehe

no, I´m kidding, the first one!! but since he drinks way too much, I bet he looks like this:

stock-photo-unhealthy-fat-man-sitting-on-the-couch-drinking-beer-and-eating-pizza-5787520.jpg

we better milk this conversation fast before leo comes with his boring messages again.

DeletedUser15946

Everybody has their own style, and only thing I care about leo is that he is great person.

DeletedUser

nah brlinho kinda reminds me of a charlie sheen type guy. Booze and Ho's right brlinho?

DeletedUser15946

Oh yeah, I don't know much about you, but you founded my alliance, so thanks :)

DeletedUser

Hugocenas you made me so laugh,amazing photo and please let me know in which of your cities you need me to deliver tons of Silver (or other resources) cause this was too good,I know I promised you some things cause no other explanation why would you be so good to me..

And Whateverr shame on you,to see me as that kind of man who is drinking so many beers at once,that cant be me!

DeletedUser

RIP VALHALLA!

it is hard to stick in alliance which have only few members and stick with them in bad times and on good days,I totally understand that.

DeletedUser21064

I would like to give my condolences to that once great alliance Chaos Rising. Myself and some others think that since they took in those diseased pieces of dog excrement from vahalla and the back stabbing and backdoor play of key members of CR. Just as an example you order one of your members to attack a neutral alliance to try and goad them into a response. Attacking over 50 times under the disguise of its just for bp. All the while you take into you alliance the enemy of this alliance so you can inherit that war. Offering the hand of diplomacy with one hand while twisting the knife in the back with the other. They should collapse from internal combustion with in 3 to 4 months time. You dont make a pet out of a rabid dog, you put it down. It is truly a shame because there is some very good and honorable players in this alliance who deserve to be treated with the respect that they have earned by game play and actions. True gentlemen and ladies. There will always be a place in Fate for players of this stature!
http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/tongue2btrue/?action=view&current=rapiddog6.jpg

DeletedUser19492

I know it wasn´t intended, but I found the post very amusing...
"they took in those diseased pieces of dog excrement"

come on that was funny...

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I just knew Valhalla was going to merge into CR, ever since they made peace with CR it became quite obvious. Jomarluna and his crew will make a good addition though...

DeletedUser6810

RIP LOA / Legion Of Achillies

Most aggressive alliance iv ever come across.