Robbyn Gone?

DeletedUser

I have no clue how it works, like how they get/manage the data, and i never bother to use it, but have seen multiple alliances in past use things like the grepointel/athena/etc..... any service that tells people the offline times of others. It would be awesome if these things were not around, it would be more honorable to me if you actualy had to pay attention to peoples offline times in the game instead of just going somewhere to look them up, do any of you think that those external site will ever be able to be blocked out of info like ppeoples offline times?

DeletedUser44327

What Robby says its true, i myself played alot of revolt worlds and this is the 2nd time im trying conquest. Ops dont seems to be popular in conquest world, catching someone sleeping seems to be more effective. if you dun use mobile apps, u r dead. i personally love ops, alot of teamwork involved and makes the game more fun. Team communication are higher and teammates bonds closer. im waiting to try a revolt world again but will stay on with MN till it finishes mainly cause i know most teammates well before this world starts. but im unlikely will try another conquest world.

DeletedUser34939

Revolt might take a lil more coordination since you've got to revolt multiple cities to keep the enemy guessing which one you'll go after but ops are still timed so that the player will be offline once the revolt starts.

and also, be quiet whitefreeze

DeletedUser

Vote x2
Back to the gutter...

and have almost no clue why dawson is against me, on pella were the hate for me from people like mojo..........dawson told me their it was just a game and no hard feelings, even on caly once he asked me if i would like to join hate????????? So, have no clue were all the hate from dawson is coming from now, perhaps is just putting up a front for all his little buddies that get on here????

DeletedUser

Yo coolman? Are you the guy in caly who named all his cities after fish? I took some cities from you I didnt know you came to cynth. Is Dely in here too with a different name lol.

Whitefreeze, maybe it's how you name your cities, it's so unoriginal, like Hollywood nothing but sequels :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have no clue how it works, like how they get/manage the data, and i never bother to use it, but have seen multiple alliances in past use things like the grepointel/athena/etc..... any service that tells people the offline times of others. It would be awesome if these things were not around, it would be more honorable to me if you actualy had to pay attention to peoples offline times in the game instead of just going somewhere to look them up, do any of you think that those external site will ever be able to be blocked out of info like ppeoples offline times?
my little digital dudes will honorably take your bits of code in a massive piece of code that we all spend half our lives on, but they will do it honorably :rolleyes:

Petrilo

Phrourach
Be gone you spammers!

Thank you all for your comments on revolt vs conquest. I guess I should give revolt a try and see it for myself.

DeletedUser42103

This is a bit of a fallacy, you can quite easily combat for size advantage and stacking in a revolt server by revolting more cities. You revolt 12 cities, take the wall in all of them then you probe to find a weakness and take a city or 2 cheaply where possible. Seems far more strategic than "Oh, this guy is offline, let's take all his cities"
Is it possible to revolt 12 cities while player is online?
I cant imagine

DeletedUser9465

Yes, it is possible but usually you need an op to do it. Don't forget that there is a sharp difference between revolt and conquest too: while in conquest you can dodge pretty much everything except the CS attack, in revolt if you dodge you might end up being revolted. Also, sniping is largely used in revolt too, but only the defensive kind.

DeletedUser25249

Is it possible to revolt 12 cities while player is online?
I cant imagine

Send 1 ls and a few harpies or manties to SAFE towns and you could revolt 30 towns if you wanted, depends on scenario as in all worlds.

Petrilo

Phrourach
Send 1 ls and a few harpies or manties to SAFE towns and you could revolt 30 towns if you wanted, depends on scenario as in all worlds.

To what purpose - why would anyone care if you revolt a city you can't CS?

In revolt I guess I would miss back snipes. Sometimes your defense is offense, not defending at all if you can't be on winning bp side. I would also miss fast surprise CS, when you don't care if the dude is on or not, in 20 mins he is in no longer in control :rolleyes:

Last edited:

DeletedUser29152

Ah revolt is better. . If you send a cs to a city someone else has sieged you don't have to worry about there being support to kill your cs which is annoying. ..also you can set all your attacks to be revolt so sniping those is a bad idea. ..I hate all snipes because wars aren't won by winning one battle but losing several others

DeletedUser44327

Yo coolman? Are you the guy in caly who named all his cities after fish? I took some cities from you I didnt know you came to cynth. Is Dely in here too with a different name lol.

Whitefreeze, maybe it's how you name your cities, it's so unoriginal, like Hollywood nothing but sequels :D

nope i dun play there in caly. wasnt even in any world at that time.