Rules of War fair

DeletedUser

I wunce rote a leter like dis two cee wut kynd uf reackshun it wuld git. I wuznt duwin it tu offend enybudy, but bouy yu shulda scene the reackshun. Sum peeple thawt it wuz funi and sum got qwite nasti sayen I wuz maykin phun uf peeple. I wuznt, I wuz hevin phun! LOL

DeletedUser

It must be REALLY hard to make such a large paragraph of near jibberish. :p

I like this thread, but for the love of god. Someone correct the title. It's killing me!

:supermad:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It must be REALLY hard to make such a large paragraph of near jibberish. :p

I like this thread, but for the love of god. Someone correct the title. It's killing me!

:supermad:

No, It was quite easy actually,,:p
The title? As in Warfare? When I read it, the first thing that came to my mind was,,War? Fair? War is never fair,,:D

DeletedUser

Nope, it's not. If an alliance has a really good leader nobody would accuse it as an MRA because they trust that he would not mass recruit.

DeletedUser

I don't care if people spell things wrong, as long as it is understandable. MRA leaders aren't idiots, they just want a big alliance really fast.

DeletedUser

This is a wrong way of leading an alliance. An alliance that expands too aggresively will fall apart in the long run, because:

-They count on people who don't really care about the game, or are inactive.
-Because everybody is allowed, they are vulnerable to spies.
-The leader knows little about it's members.
-Hard to coordinate.
-The leader's leadership could not extend to everyone of it's 200 members.

DeletedUser

This is a wrong way of leading an alliance. An alliance that expands too aggresively will fall apart in the long run, because:

-They count on people who don't really care about the game, or are inactive.
-Because everybody is allowed, they are vulnerable to spies.
-The leader knows little about it's members.
-Hard to coordinate.
-The leader's leadership could not extend to everyone of it's 200 members.

One thing to add to this:
-Recruiting over too many oceans, so the members can't support each other if the support is needed.

DeletedUser1405

So what your saying is that a player who hasnt played these types of games and thinks mass recruitment is a good idea.
He/she then realises the mistake and start localising his/her invites to one ocean.
This player has learned a valuable lesson and this isnt the actions of an idiot. Im not saying there arent idiots out there, some of the strongest alliances i know are led by idiots its just they have awsome players who make up for their leaders misgivings.
That is why i said it wasnt fair, you can get idiots everywhere not just in MRA,s

DeletedUser

Bah...attached image. Go on Photobucket, Flickr, or somewhere to upload them.

Back on topic...

I thought all is fair in love and war? Therefore, there are no rules!

By the way, about the title...I've come up with a few theories*:
- He meant "Rules of Fair War"
- Maybe there is some kind of annual fair or festival about war...
- He meant "There are No Rules because all is Fair in Love and War"

*Not to be taken seriously. Definitely not srs bsns.